JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My parents are now consultants for THRIVE/Shelf Reliance. I have never been a "fooder", I'm like a lot of you here, and planned on relying on my training and firearms if SHTF, but I've started using this freeze dried food and I'm hooked. You can set up a $50-$1000 per month delivery system to build up your home stores. I take this stuff hunting, it's lightweight and all you have to do is add water, since it's fully cooked. You can eat the fruits, and other foods right out of the can. It's better than Mountain House, Perma Pak, Provident Pantry, etc.
If there is enough interest on this site, I will host a tasting party (BYOB). I also will include my wholesale prices on military surplus (i.e. I can get 3 day assault packs for $36, LBV's for $18, etc, etc.) for those who order food at my tasting party.
Or you can throw your own tasting party with your family and friends and earn free and discounted food. This food sells itself.
Below is a link to my Dad's site:

http://thrivelifestyle.shelfreliance.com/thrivelifestyle

send me your name and email and i can get you a password for better savings

My gf was going to be a consultant but opted out. We did host a party and are on the delivery system however. We have gotten our first shipment already and they are quick! The food is pretty tasty but thats not a good thing since it will be difficult to not eat some of it. Lol. But yeah, I can attest to the company for shipping and taste. Can't go wrong with it.

My kids eat the fruits like candy its great and healthy stuff and so easy to prepare that's why I wanted to put it here thanks for the positive input

im not entirely sure of the point of the post here. is this an offer to sale these things yoursel, and/or bring people in on a business opportunity? not that im bashing the plug just curious.

im only partially employed so im not opposed to looking at opportunity.

Both This is to help people get prepared with food that is actually edible and is healthy for you and easy to store it's a great Prepper item my father has started doing this as a consultant and has supplement is his income because the economy went bad on him he's normally an excavator but he's supplement is his income about 2000 a month by doing this.... I thought this would be the best avenue for this type of product is a forum like this and with like minded people

I think since their profit by your family that this thread belongs in items for sale not here.

Nice try

didnt we have a guy showing off his can food rotation shelf? i feel this is relevant regardless of a marketing move. i would say kudos for being up front about it instead of beating around the bushes.

i say you can count me in but i truly cant give a firm answer. if you get the ball rolling let me know and ill see if i can make it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top