Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

This site is awsome and helpful

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by JKunzman, Jan 8, 2010.

1. JKunzman

JKunzman Sweet Home, Oregon New Member

:):)I am new to the site and have put 3 adds up to sell rifles in order to gain a varmit shooter that I have wanted. this site has been very friendly and quick to help. I have sold the Weatherby Mark V 240 to a person who sounds like he will realy take care of the fun. It was hard to make the decision to part with the rifle as it was a partner to 3 other Weatherby's I own.
    I still have two rifles on the site. Selling those will get me the optics and reloading stuff I will need.
    Thanks for all the help.
    John
    PS (how do you get the heading in bold face?)

2. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

JK-

Enjoy the forums and get to know people. Real friendly crowd here. The Mall-Ninja's and hard-core wannabe's seem to be unable to hang out long once they self identify.

If you really enjoy the site maybe you would consider becoming a financial contributor.

Something to think about.

SF-

3. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

John welcome it is always great to see another member from Sweet Home. I hope you enjoy it here there is alot of good people and alot of good information here.

4. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome

5. jmh119

jmh119 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

Welcome to the forum.