JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://fortune.com/2016/01/13/hillary-clinton-eric-holder-endorsement/?xid=timehp-popular

Hillary Clinton, the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination for President, just received an endorsement from Eric Holder, the first African-American U.S. Attorney General.

Clinton's campaign announced the endorsement in a statement to the Associated Press. Holder served President Barack Obama for five years in his position. "Our next president can't shy away from building on the progress of President Obama,"

Bill Clinton supposedly hired Janet Reno based on a recommendation from hillary, and Reno went on to hire Holder as an assistant.
How many more Wacos and Fast & Furious gun-running operations can this country survive?
Stop this madness.
Anyone But hillary 2016.

The problem with opposing Hillary with your vote, is that you have to support some other lowlife with it.

"A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker."
-- H. L. Mencken

If you want revolution, vote for Hillary.

One could argue that a good revolution is just what this country needs.

Anyway, why vote? The government always wins an election. Let what is going to happen, happen.

I can't understand this, "I'm bubblegumed so I'm not voting for anyone attitude." :(
As far as I'm concerned, anyone that sits on their butt and doesn't vote is giving their vote to the opposition.:mad:
I'd vote for anyone on the Republican side to keep Hellory :eek: out of office.

I can't understand this, "I'm bubblegumed so I'm not voting for anyone attitude." :(
As far as I'm concerned, anyone that sits on their butt and doesn't vote is giving their vote to the opposition.:mad:
I'd vote for anyone on the Republican side to keep Hellory :eek: out of office.
Yup. People that throw rocks from afar add nothing.

Apathy.

"I heard a person say 3 things I really agreed with. 1) They said they understood me. 2)They said they would help opportunities become available. 3)They said they would change things to the way they were before, good and simple... so I voted for them.

When in office, they did none of those things. Years went by with the same patterns playing out each time. I finally decided it wasn't worth getting off the couch to play this fools game." - The Apathetic Citizen.

I get it. And this is why Trump is seeing so much success so far. He is saying things different than all the rest and people are willing to get off that couch, one last time.

We'll see...

Don't vote, don't bubblegum. JMHO
In spite of the fact that I no longer believe that we have a legitimate electoral process, I still vote... just so the "believers" cannot pull the "don't bubblegum" card on me.
After all, one has to contribute to keeping up appearances (and illusions/delusions?) of freedom... right?

anyone that sits on their butt and doesn't vote is giving their vote to the opposition.

Everyone in government is my opposition, as is everyone trying to be in government.

If you think government by conservatives is any better, move to Wyoming. I can tell you, from experience, it ain't.

People think there is a fundamental difference between "left" and "right". No. That's just divide and conquer tactics. The real divide is between those in government, and those outside it. Those with power, and those without. The parasites, and the host organism.

It's a fool's errand trying to get R's elected. You will work and work and work and end up with nothing - even if you "succeed".

My plan is to stop obeying and stop supporting the parasites. You guys do what you please.

Everyone in government is my opposition, as is everyone trying to be in government.

If you think government by conservatives is any better, move to Wyoming. I can tell you, from experience, it ain't.

People think there is a fundamental difference between "left" and "right". No. That's just divide and conquer tactics. The real divide is between those in government, and those outside it. Those with power, and those without. The parasites, and the host organism.

It's a fool's errand trying to get R's elected. You will work and work and work and end up with nothing - even if you "succeed".

My plan is to stop obeying and stop supporting the parasites. You guys do what you please.
th?&id=OIP.Mba2eea4ee30b38995a1c208fcc1f8b77o0&w=231&h=231&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

good talk

th?&id=OIP.Mba2eea4ee30b38995a1c208fcc1f8b77o0&w=231&h=231&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

The problem with opposing Hillary with your vote, is that you have to support some other lowlife with it.

"A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker."
-- H. L. Mencken

If you want revolution, vote for Hillary.

One could argue that a good revolution is just what this country needs.

Anyway, why vote? The government always wins an election. Let what is going to happen, happen.

And there are just as many if aware of TPTB long term plan, who'd say they'd be just fine with that. There is no guarantee that a revolution will make things better. I'd wager they'll be worse. After all just look to the Middle East for what happens when governments collapse. In a power vacuum sociopaths always gravitate to positions of power.

And to put even more reality into things just examine who finances both sides of all wars through the last 300 years of recent history, the bankers. Making loans to both sides ensuring no matter who wins they'll get paid & the involved parties will still be serving the same masters. All Wars Are Bankers Wars, a possible revolution would be no different.

We need a revolution of thought & morality beyond religion & government as the moral compass or arbiter of what is right & who needs protecting. Voting still has some effect, however minuscule. The real issue the ignorance of the public & brainwashing of mass media & public schooling.

I heard someone say, "It's not what BO will do in 8 years, It's the 30 years it will take to correct it." :(

The real clue to the divide & conquer mentality that is the two party system is the majority of laws j foreign policy under GW continued or got worse under O. For the most part nothing is ever repealed by the opposing party. They just add to the stack of atrocities they call "Laws".

Apathy.

"I heard a person say 3 things I really agreed with. 1) They said they understood me. 2)They said they would help opportunities become available. 3)They said they would change things to the way they were before, good and simple... so I voted for them.

When in office, they did none of those things. Years went by with the same patterns playing out each time. I finally decided it wasn't worth getting off the couch to play this fools game." - The Apathetic Citizen.

I get it. And this is why Trump is seeing so much success so far. He is saying things different than all the rest and people are willing to get off that couch, one last time.

We'll see...

Anyone that doesn't view Trump (as anyone running for office, especially an elitist Billionaire) hasn't learned to have a healthy dose of skepticism. When it comes to politics you better buy a truck load. I'd wager that it'll be just like Obama's hope & change... Hope things change & when they don't it's always the other parties fault.

I'd say if he's elected and the economy is decent & there aren't any atrocious gun laws passed people will be content to survive & keep busy watching football & Kim Kardashian. If not it may get nasty.

Anyone that doesn't view Trump (as anyone running for office, especially an elitist Billionaire) hasn't learned to have a healthy dose of skepticism. When it comes to politics you better buy a truck load. I'd wager that it'll be just like Obama's hope & change... Hope things change & when they don't it's always the other parties fault.

I'd say if he's elected and the economy is decent & there aren't any atrocious gun laws passed people will be content to survive & keep busy watching football & Kim Kardashian. If not it may get nasty.

Only true non- government outsiders running IMHO are Trump, Carson, and Fiorina. Carson seemed to be the best hope for an honest, principled citizen with an amazing life of accomplishment that had a shot, but not a great debater. If you value the second amendment (and others) make your vote count for our children's sake if nothing else.

Only true non- government outsiders running IMHO are Trump, Carson, and Fiorina. Carson seemed to be the best hope for an honest, principled citizen with an amazing life of accomplishment that had a shot, but not a great debater. If you value the second amendment (and others) make your vote count for our children's sake if nothing else.

Kind of sad the debate process is the measure of a candidate. That and how good they look. Which basically makes the common denominator a mix of a slick used car salesman & Harvard debate team champion.

Rather than an honest person with good ideas on policy we get sociopathic politicians.

Simple solution... Vote for somebody you actually want to win. If its a third party candidate, then go that way. There are lots of options when you start looking.

I agree, we need to end the divide and conquer. The two party system has been screwing this country up for decades. If half of the non-voters voted for a third party candidate, this country would be different (probably much better) overnight.

Simple solution... Vote for somebody you actually want to win. If its a third party candidate, then go that way. There are lots of options when you start looking.

I agree, we need to end the divide and conquer. The two party system has been screwing this country up for decades. If half of the non-voters voted for a third party candidate, this country would be different (probably much better) overnight.
But in reality the D's will not defect in mass from their party, it seems the R's are the ones who will jump ship for a better candidate.... just sayin....

In spite of the fact that I no longer believe that we have a legitimate electoral process, I still vote... just so the "believers" cannot pull the "don't bubblegum" card on me.
After all, one has to contribute to keeping up appearances (and illusions/delusions?) of freedom... right?
Recent years have made me change my thinking to this. I believe the president is already picked and we still vote to see how stupid the American public is.This way they can judge how many of their programs they can impliment before we get too riled up.
"WE" were stupid enough to vote in that ...... so they decided they could bend us over pretty good. Then we did it again,double stupid
And if we vote in Hilardry then they know they can pretty much do whatever they want and we (the general public) won't get all butt hurt
Now they understand the rest of us may get really disturbed but after they push for more gun control and that woman villainizes us white males even more we will be on defense all the time
YMMV

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads