JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF THE INSIGNIA IS THAT ON THE PATCHES, ETC.
Looks Like Zeta those Cartel Paramilitary forces....

There is one "graphic picture" but it tells the story

Let's quit trying to decide who is violating our federal laws "to make a better
life" - and ENFORCE the laws across the board on EVERYONE violating
them - Nothing discriminatory about that amigos !!!!!!!

View attachment 204846RPG 50 call rifles
View attachment 204847
View attachment 204848Ammo
View attachment 204849Radios
View attachment 204850
Rifles
View attachment 204851
Pistols
View attachment 204852
Grenades
View attachment 204853
Holsters and tact gear
View attachment 204854
Zeta uniforms
View attachment 204855
SUV's found
View attachment 204856
View attachment 204857
Dead body
View attachment 204858
View attachment 204859
View attachment 204860

Last Edited:
My uncle sent it to me Ill have to ask where he got it from looks like was picked from an article. Some pics have spanish captions and blue borders. Honest ly I wouldnt be surprised if it was true. The Zeta are a serious Threat to the America. They operate litteraly whithin the borders of the US and are extremely organized and equipped.

Ill find out the source.

Here other web site i found google searched more detail and videos

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/w/weapons-Mexio-raid.htm

<broken link removed>

CNN
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-463127

Live Leak
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae2_1276862766&c=1

Definatly something happened down there.

From your own links:
Summary of the eRumor:
A forwarded email that includes graphic photos of a weapons stash claimed to have been found along of the US border near Arizona.

The Truth:
These are photos of a real raid but the location was nowhere in the proximity of Arizona.

The raid was conducted on May 11, 2010 by elements of the Mexican Army after the discovery of an organized crime drug smuggling camp 56 KM (34.8 Miles) south of the city of Monterey, Nuevo Leon in Mexico. Monterey is a large industrial city approximately 140 miles South of Laredo, Texas, the closest U.S. border town. That is about 840 miles east of Arizona.

According to a May 11, 2010 article by the Mexican new agency, Acencia Reforma, a firefight broke out with the drug smugglers as the Mexican Army raided their camp about 550 yards from a highway. Twenty-five drug runners escaped into the forest abandoning everything. The raid resulted in the killing of one drug runner and military sources estimated that they found more than 130 rifles, grenade launchers, machine guns, a rocket launcher, a box of grenades and hundreds of cartridges, as well as several vehicles.

Monterey. Ya Isnt that the area the Zetas are supposed to be most active? Its funny it lists drug runners when its obvious there wasnt any drugs just a huge cash of Military grade weapons. Corrected the title of the thread.

of those rocket launchers, grenades and AR's were traced to US gun shows?

Yep, only 1 kill? That's terrible shooting, the Mexican troops need more practice. Maybe we can send in some "advisers"?

Lookit all dem weapons... never been fired (or cleaned), and only dropped once!! :s0112:

DAYUM... methinks I even see's some 40mm grenades for an M203 or M79-type launcher!!! I DEFINATELY gots to get me some of doze at the next gun show... "loopholes" and all!! :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top