JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the risk of asking a total n00b question...Am I just a brainwashed liberal, or do people really think you can buy those at a gun show?? The grenades, that is.

SARCASM!

The liberal media says that all, or at least, the majority of guns come from gunshows (gunshow loophole), and go directly to the Mexican cartels. So wouldn't one think that they get the grenades there too?

Or is it maybe that all the weapons are stolen, or sold from the Mexican military..... huh?

Jeez, and according to "our fearless leader", 90% of those weapons came from the U.S ..:eek:

<broken link removed>

"I have said this before; I will repeat it: I have the greatest admiration and courage for President Calderón and his entire cabinet, his rank-and-file police officers and soldiers as they take on these cartels. I commend Mexico for the successes that have already been achieved. But I will not pretend that this is Mexico's responsibility alone. A demand for these drugs in the United States is what is helping to keep these cartels in business. This war is being waged with guns purchased not here, but in the United States. More than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States, many from gun shops that line our shared border."

Jeez, and according to "our fearless leader", 90&#37; of those weapons came from the U.S ..:eek:

<broken link removed>

"I have said this before; I will repeat it: I have the greatest admiration and courage for President Calder&#243;n and his entire cabinet, his rank-and-file police officers and soldiers as they take on these cartels. I commend Mexico for the successes that have already been achieved. But I will not pretend that this is Mexico's responsibility alone. A demand for these drugs in the United States is what is helping to keep these cartels in business. This war is being waged with guns purchased not here, but in the United States. More than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States, many from gun shops that line our shared border."

Well if there were any truth to this then im sure any serial numbers found would have any dealer answering alot of questions.... Funny thing is is the serials will more then likely comeback to guns we sold Mexico to their armed forces...

The type of gear found in the quanties seems like someone was getting ready do do something nasty, wasnt just weapons and ammo but body armor, radios, chargers etc.

Funny , I keep looking for the grenade launchers , automatic weapons , claymores , etc at my local gun show - and I'll be damned if anyone has them for sale ! Where can I take advantage of my "loophole" and start stocking up on all the hardware ? I can't even find a firecracker for the 4th ! I must be looking in all the wrong places .
To follow the logic that we are somehow to blame for the demand for drugs , why then we must also be to blame for the demand for all these weapons ? Can't have it both ways . I don't blame the current crop of libs for being nervous about an armed populace , but to blatantly lie about the origin of all the weapons in Mexico just to justify their hysterical position is beyond the pale.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top