JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
www.bauer-precision.com

Found something I want just never bought anything from them before.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Following.

I google mapped their address. looks like a shipping/receiving warehouse and not a shop.

I'd be curious to see if anyone has dealt with them. personally, i would NOT.

Retracted...... after re-clicking on the Google map, it re-positioned and showed "Bauer Precision Gun Shop" on the map. Almost looks legit to me.

Someone on Sniper's Hide likes them.

Website's been up since 2013.

Looks legit. They also have a store on Amazon with good reviews but I'm not linking there. They are still on my bubblegumlist.

I ordered a bunch of stuff for an AR build from them back in April of 2020. Took a bit to go from ordered to shipped back then…I imagine they should be good to go now (as long as what you want is in stock!).

Definitely legit though.

Now the next question.... RIS II in FDE or black ??
Pass me some of whatever you're smoking, it must be the GOOD stuff... granted, the RIS-II I want is probably a one-off prototype and for the 125 production models they went full-length rail rather than FSB Cutout. Oh well, Centurion Arms and their C4 thank DD for my business...

I take it you do not like DD stuff?
Not at all, just they can be hard to find right now... particularly for the more exotic versions like the FSP Mk 18 or the 12.5" GL/SSC (the one of which only 125 were made--100 for SOCOM and 25 for cherrypicked insiders like Vickers and Stickman). In case ya can't tell, I tend to be a big fan of fixed sights on anything built for Serious Social Work... unfortunately the midsize RIS is 11.8" long and all other pocket rails on the market are 12.5". I may have to just suck it up and find the alternate 10.75" URX-II for that project...

It's not a "dislike" so much as "if you're not going to keep the product I want to buy on the market, I'll look for something to fill the need elsewhere."

Not at all, just they can be hard to find right now... particularly for the more exotic versions like the FSP Mk 18 or the 12.5" GL/SSC (the one of which only 125 were made--100 for SOCOM and 25 for cherrypicked insiders like Vickers and Stickman). In case ya can't tell, I tend to be a big fan of fixed sights on anything built for Serious Social Work... unfortunately the midsize RIS is 11.8" long and all other pocket rails on the market are 12.5". I may have to just suck it up and find the alternate 10.75" URX-II for that project...

It's not a "dislike" so much as "if you're not going to keep the product I want to buy on the market, I'll look for something to fill the need elsewhere.
What exact ris are you looking for? I have found several...

RIS II vs DDM4 ? I hear the RIS is stronger but really? and by how much? The DDM4 comes in the length that I want but it is going onto a SHTF rifle and I want a strong free float rail that I can rely on ( I already have my MK18 MOD0 setup with fixed FSB and KAC rail).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top