JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a store in my county that has a big sign out front along a major highway, "We dispose of old ammunition." They dispose of it by selling it to someone else.

Feds are collecting "unwanted ammo" from people and YOU are paying up for 5 dollars a pound to drop it off! What a deal!

This actually makes me mad. This 100% takes advantage of people who probably inherited ammo from someone else or otherwise doesn't know what they have, let alone the ammo situation nationwide. Why can't I pull up and take it? There's so many good places that ammo could be going other than the "incinerator".
I think it is actually not a bad idea.

I hate to see it burned, but what would you suggest doing with it if you are not an experienced shooter and ammo reloader. This does not preclude any individual from stepping up and saying: "I will take it". Then what? I would not shoot it if I did not know the origin or what its storage conditions have been. If a reloader you could pull and reclaim the brass - and guess if it has been reloaded and how often. So start posting or advertising: "Get rid of ammo that is old or unknown - I'll take it, no charge."

I don't believe they are paying out for it, but rather you are paying them to take it off your hands a disposal fee..
"Disposing of the first five pounds of ammunition is free and $5 per pound after that."

US Federal Reserve Notes (aka "cash") is known to be a carrier of viruses including COVID ("terror virus"). Please bring all of your contaminated terror virus cash to me so that I can safely dispose of it at no charge to you.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews