JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm.. While I really dislike banks, the idea of loans and credit..etc

I gotta say, if you owe money you owe money. They badger to get their money.
If you cannot afford the current place you're in you really need to take a look at your finances. As excessive as it is, they still knew why it was happening.. Had they owed money to a vicious loan shark they'd just have busted knee caps instead of phone calls.. Whats worse, really?

Everyone gets behind sometimes for some reason...

I say good for them and haha to the bank for not giving them the time of day to even appear in court after all the harassment.

No one commented on ~The Obvious~ Unsaid part????

The Newspaper had No Need to mention former charges of the man, so Who Prompted that Part... The Church Lady Answer would be

The Bank!!!

Rip it to the consumer... The Bank Fails to listen, even to someone "In the Business" no time of day for that... The Bank does not even Respond??? And then says, "Oh Judge, show mercy"????

As a legal fee, it is a tax right off to Bank, but they just want to be RIGHT.

Notice: I prefer the use of the word, "Correct" to ~Right~ for many reasons, here, it is because "Right" is ~WRONG~

philip

I guess I'm going to be the contrarian here (even though I have NO love of bankers)

I just can't get all happy and excited for a convicted drug running pilot that can't or more likely won't, make his house payments, getting a million $ windfall.
I'll bet if his "cartel pals" were holding his mortgage and he decided to not pay them, he would have got more than just too many phone calls. Keep in mind that this started when the Floriduh housing market was imploding (2009) and lenders were being buried under thousands of defaults a day.

One thing is for certain...I'll bet their lawyer takes his 40% first, before he sends anything to them.

Yeah I failed to understand how going after people who owe you money is a bad thing?
I mean the bank wasn't trying to sell them something they owed them money!
They won $1mil for nothing, i'm surprised they aren't of another nationality, winning like that.

I'm sure every dead beat with an outstanding loan is going to start taking this approach

You guys missed the point. B of A failed to show in court, and received a default judgement. That is truly stupid. They aren't going to make friends with the judge when they do this. (Watch this case; it will go to appeal, and the judgement will be reduced or overturned.)

I agree with the comment about the runner's past; I don't see the connection to the story (except to belittle the plaintiff).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top