JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So is there a collectors's book that would tell you that something is valuable?

I wouldn't mind giving someone as much as $150 for say a C&R aged 1911.

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!

Yes The Blue Book of Gun Values Blue Book of Gun Values: S. P. Fjestad: 9781936120208: Amazon.com: Books

Also the Petersons book Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values Gun Digest Book of Modern Gun Values: Phillip Peterson: 9781440218316: Amazon.com: Books

Flayderman's Guide to Antique American Firearms and Their Values Flayderman's Guide to Antique American Firearms and Their Values (Flayderman's Guide to Antique American Firearms & Their Values): Norm Flayderman: 9780896894556: Amazon.com: Books

and 2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms: The Collector's Price & Reference Guide 2012 Standard Catalog of Firearms: The Collector's Price & Reference Guide: Jerry Lee: 9781440216886: Amazon.com: Books

and Standard Catalog of Military Firearms: The Collector's Price and Reference Guide Standard Catalog of Military Firearms: The Collector's Price and Reference Guide: Philip Peterson: 9781440214516: Amazon.com: Books

Actually with well over 300 million firearms in the USA these guys buying up a couple hundred a couple times a years isn't even worth worring about. Heck I have a pistol here that next time I can get up to the one in Portland I'm going to sell them.

That way I'll have more money to buy a better looking throw down. Or I can buy some more ammo for one of my firearms worth putting a bullet in.

But getting all amped up over these is a little silly. They give the anti's something to waste their time on rather then actually doing something that would be detramental to us owning our toys.

So you would rather feed the anti gun mentality by "selling " them a gun of any make or model, rather than letting it sit in a safe,,, for god sake take the damn thing out in the grage and beat it to pieces with a sledge hammer then throw them in the ocean, but do not support this stupidity!
Doug

So you would rather feed the anti gun mentality by "selling " them a gun of any make or model, rather than letting it sit in a safe,,, for god sake take the damn thing out in the grage and beat it to pieces with a sledge hammer then throw them in the ocean, but do not support this stupidity!
Doug

But, he can get a $50 gift card! :rolleyes:

Any firearms owner who claims to be a 2A supporter that participates in these "buybacks" is part of the problem.

Or as a big black man once said, "You're a member of the Rebel Alliance, and a traitor!"

you want the gubmit to follow the same rules they enact upon us?!?!

heresy I tell ya!!

No background checks and for the most part not even a seriel number check to see if it was involved in a crime....

There is NOTHING good about these. NOTHING!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top