JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun buyback in south suburbs nets 153 firearms

standing there with their silly grins and thinking they have done good. Every time I read about these things I feel ill.
The sheeple just follow along.

I am sure what is laying before them on the table will really help in reducing crime!
The I see coments from people that claim to be progun and support this stuff... Than makes me feel even MORE ill!

WOW this statement amazes me "The semiautomatic guns turned in will be tested by the Illinois State Police to see if they were used in any crimes, he said."

SO what the single shot, bolt action, pump, revolvers are all good and would never think of hurting anyone????

Gee's what a freckin moron

I just hope they don't waste money on testing the rifles... Especially, considering the speeds make ballistics next to impossible. Or wait, maybe they should test them. Even the shot guns. I mean, it is more money in the pockets of the techs who could use the cash I'm sure.

In the eyes of the Shepherds only the auto's kill other sheep ,follow your leaders follow your leaders .Do as your told Do as your told
Come on $100 bucks will buy a lot of crack!

WOW this statement amazes me "The semiautomatic guns turned in will be tested by the Illinois State Police to see if they were used in any crimes, he said."

SO what the single shot, bolt action, pump, revolvers are all good and would never think of hurting anyone????

Gee's what a freckin moron

Even though I agree with you!

Revolvers and single shots aren’t as likely to leave empty shell casings at the crime scene so is harder to find matching data on these firearms and anyway don’t ya know only Black rifles and semi autos are evil.

I always wonder how I could "undercut" the organizers of these buy-back programs, perhaps offer to buy the guns for 25$ more. Perhaps get a big sign or something. . .?

Thats why I put that in quotes. The whole term is wrong to start with!
It allows the sheeple to become more ok with the idea of it because it contitions the mind that the government has control of them, and is doing you a favore buy buying them back rather then just take them.
It really a well played trick of wording, and in a lot of people it works... saddly.

From what I understand, when Portland does them, there is typically a small crowd of people across the street offering to pay cash for the guns rather than the Fred Meyer gift card that the program offers.
I always wonder how I could "undercut" the organizers of these buy-back programs, perhaps offer to buy the guns for 25$ more. Perhaps get a big sign or something. . .?
Gun-buying enthusiasts crash firearms 'turn-in' event at Memorial Coliseum | OregonLive.com

Last Edited:
NWFA should have one of these.
There are people who who do not want their guns (I dont know why). and we might as well have someone who is going to get use out of them.

Actually with well over 300 million firearms in the USA these guys buying up a couple hundred a couple times a years isn't even worth worring about. Heck I have a pistol here that next time I can get up to the one in Portland I'm going to sell them.

That way I'll have more money to buy a better looking throw down. Or I can buy some more ammo for one of my firearms worth putting a bullet in.

But getting all amped up over these is a little silly. They give the anti's something to waste their time on rather then actually doing something that would be detramental to us owning our toys.

Even though most of the buyback guns are run of the mill, I am sure there are some old and rare guns that that get into the mix. I don't like the buybacks and it makes me sick to see old, rare or collectible guns that are worth 10 to 50 times the $100.00 paid for them. If they are going to have buybacks they ought to auction off the ones worth money and use it for a worthy cause. High price collectable guns are never going to shot, a lot of them the ammo for is either rare or nonexistent and they are locked away with more security than the average police station. There is probably a 99.9999999999999999999~% chance they will never be used in commission of a crime. I will bet there are more crimes committed with police or ex police guns than collector guns.

I just hope that I am available when the next buyback is taking place in pdx or vancouver I'v got a little cash to invest in the buyback program for me of course :yes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top