JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have any of you used one of the Lone Wolf drop-in regular-rifled barrels in your Glock pistols?

How did it work out? Accuracy OK? I'm thinking about adding a Lone Wolf barrel with muzzle compensator and a reduced-weight spring just for plinking and farting around.

Anyone with experience with those specifically bingo! :s0071:

Thanks....

Have any of you used one of the Lone Wolf drop-in regular-rifled barrels in your Glock pistols?

How did it work out? Accuracy OK? I'm thinking about adding a Lone Wolf barrel with muzzle compensator and a reduced-weight spring just for plinking and farting around.

Anyone with experience with those specifically bingo! :s0071:

Thanks....

Hey Doc,

I actually use a Lone Wolf drop in barrel for my glock 19c. This way I can use a suppressor with it.

Just a note, I converted the glock to a machine gun (those going tomorrow will get to shoot it) so I will say the barrel has been abused with full auto fire for an extended period of time.

Held out just fine, but there is finish wear on the barrel, not like the finish on a glock barrel.

But accuracy and overall function has been the same as when I first bought it.

You will be happy with it I promise.

I have a glock 27 in 40 cal &have 357 sig drop in. you can use the 40 cal mags. I also have the 9mm drop in but you need the 9mm mags. I liked the set up so much I did the same thing to my glock 27. Its like having a convertable.

Thanks for your real-world reviews and feedback.

There are some Glock owners, who for whatever reason, are almost religious about leaving the pistol stock.

I am of the other side, realizing that some choices made at the factory may actually have been made for financial reasons rather than engineering ones.

:s0155:

Hey Doc,

I actually use a Lone Wolf drop in barrel for my glock 19c. This way I can use a suppressor with it.

Just a note, I converted the glock to a machine gun (those going tomorrow will get to shoot it) so I will say the barrel has been abused with full auto fire for an extended period of time.

Held out just fine, but there is finish wear on the barrel, not like the finish on a glock barrel.

But accuracy and overall function has been the same as when I first bought it.

You will be happy with it I promise.

How did you convert your Glock into a machine gun legally?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top