JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love this perspective.

I think I might keep it stock or at least returnable to stock. I hope our concern is all unfounded and things go on steady as they have been, but there are lots of agendas...

I used to have a g17, and I have a buddy that has one too.

I always thought the 9mm kicked the barrel up excessively when firing, and he was of the same opinion. He ended up buying one of these LWD ported barrels

It made a huge difference in keeping the nose of that gun down. We were both very impressed. He's very happy with it.

I have both the conversion barrels for Glock 23 to convert to Sig 357 and to 9 mm. I think they work pretty good, as accurate as the original. The 9 mm requires using the Glock 19 magazines. The Sig 357 magazines are interchangable with the .40.

I have both the conversion barrels for Glock 23 to convert to Sig 357 and to 9 mm. I think they work pretty good, as accurate as the original. The 9 mm requires using the Glock 19 magazines. The Sig 357 magazines are interchangable with the .40.

Are you saying that with just a barrel and mags, I can shoot 9mm in my G23? No other changes such as extractor, etc? It effectively becomes a G19?

Can you use a stock G19 barrel and mags?

Correct! I've been a LWD dealer for awhile now and had only one what I thought was a problem (was on a G34 barrel I got for myself of course). Well after returning the barrel to lwd and getting it back traced my problem to my ammo not the barrel (OMC reloads FWIW). (ok and a shameless plug) I can save ya $$ on just about everything from LWD :)

Some people suggest changing extractors (off memory) for 9mm use to help ensure no malfunctions, but many function no problem without this.

Stock 19 barrel will not work in a 23 or 32, but the factory 19 mags will work fine with a 40-9mm conversion barrel.

I've got a KKM 40-9mm barrel in a Glock 23 I picked up a few months back and it is very reliable, but does at time kick brass straight back.

Yep. i can get just about everything they carry at a discount, all LWD items I can save you some money (even if just shipping). I don't make much on these, just like to help out and it don't take me much time. if it's in stock there I can get it!

Yep. i can get just about everything they carry at a discount, all LWD items I can save you some money (even if just shipping). I don't make much on these, just like to help out and it don't take me much time. if it's in stock there I can get it!

Well I really need a LWD-SLIDE20L, but they are backordered and should be available next week, I'm just wondering if they are actually going to be available when they say it is.

Stock 19 barrel will not work in a 23 or 32, but the factory 19 mags will work fine with a 40-9mm conversion barrel.

I've got a KKM 40-9mm barrel in a Glock 23 I picked up a few months back and it is very reliable, but does at time kick brass straight back.

It throws things right at you? That must be during those moments when it thinks it's married to you. :D :s0114: :s0114:

Their est dates are usually pretty close, the few times they were longer it's been waiting on the black finish, which shouldn't be an issue here. I can't promise though.

Are you wanting a bare slide, slide/barrel. Bare slide would be $10 off and free shipping.

Their est dates are usually pretty close, the few times they were longer it's been waiting on the black finish, which shouldn't be an issue here. I can't promise though.

Are you wanting a bare slide, slide/barrel. Bare slide would be $10 off and free shipping.

Yeah a bare slide, is that shipped to you though?

Are you saying that with just a barrel and mags, I can shoot 9mm in my G23? No other changes such as extractor, etc? It effectively becomes a G19?

I asked that same question about the extractor before I bought it because my understanding was that the 9mm would need a different extractor. This is the explanation given to me by the seller as follows.

"THE COMPANY THAT MAKES ALSO OFFERS A LIFETIME OPTION ON IT AS WELL,AS I AM VERY SURE AS I COMPETE WITH ONE JUST LIKE IT,IN THE G35 TO 9MM,THE BARREL IS A MATCH GRADE BARREL, AND THE BARREL HAS A DIFFERENT CUT IN IT SO THE 40 S&W EXTRACTOR WILL WORK WITH THE 9MM CASING,A DIFFERENT EXTRACTOR IS NOT NEEDED TO SHOOT 9MM,MACSTER" unquote.

The lone wolf worked in my G23 by just dropping in the barrel and swapping out magazines, however a stock G19 barrel won't work in a G23 to convert to 9 mm because it is made to fit the Glock 9 mm extractor. LW uses G19 magazines and just drops in. I have only shot a few magazines through it, not enough that I can definitively say it effectively turns it into a G19 with the same level of reliability that I would carry it loaded that way for defensive purposes, but 9mm is less expensive and for practice it is definitely a cost effective caliber conversion.

The thing is, I already have lots of 9mm ammo. I probably have more than 1k rounds of Blazer Brass and UMC etc, and at least 3k rounds of hand loaded ammo. All I have to shoot it in is a Kel Tec PF-9.

I have enough components to load up 2k rounds of .40, but they are all Golden Saber defensive bullets. I only have 100 rounds of white box.

It would be fun to shoot up some of that 9mm. Once I start reloading them, the cost isn't all that much different. At that point I also value my time somewhat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top