This might be the right place to post: Lone Wolf barrel for Glocks?

Reactions
Have any of you used one of the Lone Wolf drop-in regular-rifled barrels in your Glock pistols?

How did it work out? Accuracy OK? I'm thinking about adding a Lone Wolf barrel with muzzle compensator and a reduced-weight spring just for plinking and farting around.

Anyone with experience with those specifically bingo! :s0071:

Thanks....

Reactions
Have any of you used one of the Lone Wolf drop-in regular-rifled barrels in your Glock pistols?

How did it work out? Accuracy OK? I'm thinking about adding a Lone Wolf barrel with muzzle compensator and a reduced-weight spring just for plinking and farting around.

Anyone with experience with those specifically bingo! :s0071:

Thanks....
Hey Doc,

I actually use a Lone Wolf drop in barrel for my glock 19c. This way I can use a suppressor with it.

Just a note, I converted the glock to a machine gun (those going tomorrow will get to shoot it) so I will say the barrel has been abused with full auto fire for an extended period of time.

Held out just fine, but there is finish wear on the barrel, not like the finish on a glock barrel.

But accuracy and overall function has been the same as when I first bought it.

You will be happy with it I promise.

Reactions
I have a glock 27 in 40 cal &have 357 sig drop in. you can use the 40 cal mags. I also have the 9mm drop in but you need the 9mm mags. I liked the set up so much I did the same thing to my glock 27. Its like having a convertable.

OP
Doc In UPlace
Reactions
Thanks for your real-world reviews and feedback.

There are some Glock owners, who for whatever reason, are almost religious about leaving the pistol stock.

I am of the other side, realizing that some choices made at the factory may actually have been made for financial reasons rather than engineering ones.

:s0155:

Reactions
Hey Doc,

I actually use a Lone Wolf drop in barrel for my glock 19c. This way I can use a suppressor with it.

Just a note, I converted the glock to a machine gun (those going tomorrow will get to shoot it) so I will say the barrel has been abused with full auto fire for an extended period of time.

Held out just fine, but there is finish wear on the barrel, not like the finish on a glock barrel.

But accuracy and overall function has been the same as when I first bought it.

You will be happy with it I promise.
How did you convert your Glock into a machine gun legally?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom