JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
How does this^^^ work? I look at peoples profile for all sorts of reasons. For instance, sometimes I'm surprised that a member that is very friendly, posts bunch of helpful, or funny posts, all around good guy, will have the above thread title instead of their profile when I hit "View Profile". I, personally, have myself blocked from showing my on line status. No particular reason at this time. I maybe should take that off. Does having my on line status hidden block my profile from being viewed? Not that i want to, but how does one go about limiting who may view their profile? There's a very new member, Tuesday, that has Tula 7.62 X 39/400 rounds in the classifieds for $200.00. o_O Am I missing something? Tula/wolf/ steel cased 7.62x39 goes for less than half of that as far as I knew. I wanted to see what his other six posts were but he is blocking his profile. Seems to me anybody with any firearms savvy and minimal knowledge about AK SKS and others would have a grasp on the price of the ammo? I don't want to be a thread crapper, but it seems someone ought to mention to him that he won't sell at the price he's asking.

Totally honest question, what are you worried about them seeing you post? Maybe it's just me, but I'll stand by anything I post online, just like anything I'd say in person. And if someone really wanted to all they have to do is make an account to see your past posts.
I'll stand by anything I post here, but as far as browsing my profile, I choose to limit that. Sure a real malcontent can simply create an account, but that's an extra step that the 'drive by's' are less likely to do.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top