JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was at a Lowes? Grab a couple 4x4s and lay them on the ground, suspect contained!
Says it happened at Walmart, but he was headed into Lowes when Geko45 lit up the crippled caper from behind.

And have you seen the price of 4x4's these days? One of them is probably worth more than the wallyworld special toolbox that was ganked. Can't have good lumber getting dinged.

Says it happened at Walmart, but he was headed into Lowes when Geko45 lit up the crippled caper from behind.

And have you seen the price of 4x4's these days? One of them is probably worth more than the wallyworld special toolbox that was ganked. Can't have good lumber getting dinged.
Make a set of field expedient spike strips with some glue traps and roofing nails!

I was expecting there to be distance. That was almost point blank. Whole mag basically. Even one last slow pop.

WTF?????

Last Edited:
surprised_2.jpg
What did I just see?

The cop was almost close enough to switch the scooter power off. Looks like Mr Ridin Dirty had quite the criminal background. Still seems a little excessive to just start popping rounds into the guy's back.

Probably another side effect of some departments hiring anyone who can fog a mirror.
Not the first time this week for Tucson cops to freak out

Tucson cop attacks women for walking too slow

Not the first time this week for Tucson cops to freak out

Tucson cop attacks women for walking too slow

He just wanted a liter of cola.

Stuff like this is really sad to see. The "I hate Cops" crowd just LOVES stuff like this. Again I have to guess this was another hire due to needing to fill a quota and or lack of anyone "good" to take the damn job. How else does some moron like this get a job as a Cop? There was another one I saw the other day I did not remember hearing about at the time. Cop a year or so ago shot one of these grab'n'go shot her in the back saying she thought she had her Taser in her hand. Another one who should NEVER have been a Cop

If the guy was running in to the store with the knife would you be viewing this differently? Not me. You brandish a knife and run or roll towards a crowded store, you're going to get some sedatives even if it's in the back. This cop should not have been fired until the investigation is complete. We shouldn't be giving disabled criminals any breaks that we wouldn't give to able bodied criminals.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads