JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
very disturbing watching that footage and confusing too, was he entering or departing the store? Did they really cuff him after emptying a mag into him? They should have handcuffed the officer whom discharged his weapon!

Raw video NSFW:
The video is just shameful. Cop unloads into the back of a wheelchair bound man wheeling away from him. This is what an execution looks like.
At least he had the correct lead.

I was expecting there to be distance. That was almost point blank. While mag basically. Even one last slow pop.
Comply and stay alive, don't and you won't.

He held his own destiny in his hand. He chose to die.
That's not how destiny works. At least not by its definition. I'm gonna get you a dictionary for Christmas.

Last Edited:
How can one have their destiny as a choice? Destiny by its definition is not a choice but a predetermined event out of someone's hands. That's my point.

9469c2cf287d3120396d5060b1953286.gif

This is why cops shouldn't play Grand Theft Auto on their cellphones while waiting for a call. This guy might've had a reason he didn't stop, like he could've been hard of hearing, or had earpods in rocking out to:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top