JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd go see it. Concerned though that Trailer 1 says "January 2011" but the Teaser says "Fall 2011". And strangely, IMDB shows two movies titled "Remnants" in post production. Both are SHTF movies, this one a natural disaster, the other stars Edward Furlong of T2 and is a WW3 scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fall 2011 will be just in time for the National Emergency Broadcast test.

Homeland Security Today: First Ever National Emergency Alert Test Set for November

Sort of along the same lines, I listen to a radio show out of portland and one of the topics often covered is how mass media like films and TV often eccho or predict things to come (AKA predictive programming). Anyways a show this week covered some of this. See the below link for an announcement from NASA about disaster preparedness, and mention of the national alert scheduled in the fall and how its around the same time as a NEO (Near Earth Object) event.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/e-l-e-n-i-n-extinction-level-event-notable-impact-nemesis/

Last Edited:
It looks like it's going to be a slow, campy movie filled with mostly "implied" action sequences and the type of bad acting that makes the Wiggles look like Philip Seymour Hoffman by comparison.

The premise looks good, but the movie itself looks like it's going to be a disaster.

Fall 2011 will be just in time for the National Emergency Broadcast test.

Homeland Security Today: First Ever National Emergency Alert Test Set for November

Sort of along the same lines, I listen to a radio show out of portland and one of the topics often covered is how mass media like films and TV often eccho or predict things to come (AKA predictive programming). Anyways a show this week covered some of this. See the below link for an announcement from NASA about disaster preparedness, and mention of the national alert scheduled in the fall and how its around the same time as a NEO (Near Earth Object) event.

E.L.E.N.I.N EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT NOTABLE IMPACT NEMESIS « Clyde Lewis's Ground Zero Media

Conspiracy theory's aside, Clyde Lewis is a Kook. I used to do sound for his live show at Dante's in Portland, (Monday evenings IIRC) before Karaoke from H e LL. The guy is unhinged.
May I quote" The Presidential dilemma is whether or not he should disclose that the aliens have been kept in hiding in a remote location in Alaska. "

Everyone knows it's area 51....

Maybe that will explain the Palins :s0112::s0112::s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top