JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Anytime You work at Keeping Your rights YOU are helping Others Keep theirs, every time you let your rights go, You hurt Others Rights.
Since I don't have an hour to waste on this I will "guess" this is the "gold and silver" stuff? Sorry too tinfoil hat for me. No I don't like the big government we have ended up with. I also don't want a lot of morons driving around with no license or insurance. Since when they hit me I have to pay more. Now if this was not where this was heading sorry. When I saw the video was an hour long that was as far as I went.

I posted this to Show how our rights are tied up by OUR CONSENT to be Abused by the state. How many Illegal aliens drive with Nothing?? No Insurance, License, etc.?

No one will force you Alexx to learn anything.

I posted this to Show how our rights are tied up by OUR CONSENT to be Abused by the state. How many Illegal aliens drive with Nothing?? No Insurance, License, etc.?

No one will force you Alexx to learn anything.
No they won't force me, and I don't like a lot of what the Gov does. Also not going to drop my insurance, registration, and license. You are certainly free to do all of this. Let us know how it all works out. I have seen this before and not well is how. Wesley Snipes fell for this same stuff and ended up in Fed prison for it. Some seem to think it's worth it. No thanks.

No they won't force me, and I don't like a lot of what the Gov does. Also not going to drop my insurance, registration, and license. You are certainly free to do all of this. Let us know how it all works out. I have seen this before and not well is how. Wesley Snipes fell for this same stuff and ended up in Fed prison for it. Some seem to think it's worth it. No thanks.

Well that about sums it up. Guess I won't watch the video :D

Well that about sums it up. Guess I won't watch the video :D

This stuff is kind of funny to watch. It is also sad that so many get "taken". People who stumble onto it often think it's new. It's been going around since LONG before Algore invented the net. Guy I used to work with got into this in the 70,s. He too ended up in jail a few times and finally Fed Prison. When he first "found" this stuff I tried to tell him he was not going to win. He got so involved he would not listen and paid a HEAVY price. Nothing new under the sun as a wise man said. :cool:

Well, Uncle Slam will slip one to ya if you are Not vigilant, LIKE ANTI GUN LAWS the Leftist POS try so hard to RESTRICT US law abiding citizens AND WE FALL FOR IT, being such Law OBEYING people even when the LAWS DO NOT BELONG in the USA and ARE NOT LEGAL LAWS ANYWAY.

Huh. Where is the right to drive in the constitution? I mean gee whiz we should all should just stop following ALL laws yeah? :rolleyes:

I assume you don't take advantage of or consume use anything that is government maintained or regulated? You never use an Interstate for travel?

That illegal Hispanic dude who rear ended the guy who then plowed into the back of my work van last year must of been practicing his rights, as he didn't have a driver license either, or insurance for that matter.

See JBETT, They-Illegals know our laws better than we do, Hahahaha, Kidding of course and why do you guys not see the point I was attempting to make?? I'll spell it out;

: Be Bold, Stand By YOUR RIGHTS and Protect them, DO NOT Let Phony lawmakers Take ANYTHING from you Or Others if the "Law" Is NOT JUST. Justice?? I have Not seen that since the 60's. QUIT Paying $$$ for the right to Use our rights? in paying for Permits, the USC IS our Concealed carry permit.

See JBETT, They-Illegals know our laws better than we do, Hahahaha, Kidding of course and why do you guys not see the point I was attempting to make?? I'll spell it out;

: Be Bold, Stand By YOUR RIGHTS and Protect them, DO NOT Let Phony lawmakers Take ANYTHING from you Or Others if the "Law" Is NOT JUST. Justice?? I have Not seen that since the 60's. QUIT Paying $$$ for the right to Use our rights? in paying for Permits, the USC IS our Concealed carry permit.

I disagree. The USC does NOT say the right to carry concealed shall not be infringed. And I'm not about to let my CHL go and carry anyway. Whether you agree or not, you enjoy plenty of liberties everyday provided by local, state and federal government. You own guns yes? You like to post about it here at NWFA yes? Thank the government. They ALLOW us all to do both. I for one am grateful. Don't believe me? Go visit DPRK. No guns, no internet access to the outside world. Not ALL government is bad.

And we have an AMAZING military force full of men and women that are 100% government funded and controlled that protect this country and OUR rights. Period. You cannot argue that.

There's a lot of loaded phrases being used around the video and even particularly words like "fraud" which she actually does a very good job of specifically avoiding. I'm not in a position to fully understand her take on the laws that she stated, but I made sure that I was at least reading the same thing she was. What she's got is an advanced knowledge of the california vehicle code and went well out of her way to her own cost and suffering in an exercise of understanding and in doing so bringing understanding to some of those officiating the motor vehicle code in CA. I'm not one to do that, but good on her if she acted as she does here. She went through an awful lot of work to try to come to the understanding that she does and if you really listen to what she's saying, it's a very interesting lesson in the concept of government which is new and different from the worn out ruts of rehashing the same few lines of the US constitution to which this forum exists as testament. I don't see her advocating for people to do what she does and especially not advocating for people to drive without a license and registration out of sheer laziness -- she worked very hard to come up with a private solution to the real need for identification and documents stating her responsibility in cases where insurance would be necessary in pursuing her interest here.

Since I don't have an hour to waste on this I will "guess" this is the "gold and silver" stuff? Sorry too tinfoil hat for me. No I don't like the big government we have ended up with. I also don't want a lot of morons driving around with no license or insurance. Since when they hit me I have to pay more. Now if this was not where this was heading sorry. When I saw the video was an hour long that was as far as I went.
Excactly. If she doesn't have a license she doesn't have insurance and the family of the young father she just killed has nothing

If you're a big company like PGE or NW Natural Gas, you can post a large bond with the state instead of buying from a commercial insurance company and she did mention that's what she had to do.

Went to the website, saw the anti-vaccination info, and immediately knew this was nothing more than a load of conspiracy bull****.

That (the anti Vaccine) is a great example of the power of the net to defraud. This too was going around long before Algore set up the net. I had seen it in flyers people would pass out or hang on walls. After the net they suddenly found a huge audience of rubes. Thanks to them diseases that had been wiped out here are now becoming something expected at many Emergency Rooms. The people who bring in children who have them all stand there with that deer in the headlights look as the Doctor explains to them why the child is probably not going to live.

If you're a big company like PGE or NW Natural Gas, you can post a large bond with the state instead of buying from a commercial insurance company and she did mention that's what she had to do.

Don't have the time or desire to watch her but if she has set up a bond (insurance) for driving and they intend to pay with her having no license or registration, great. There was a local LEO (Redmond IIRC) who got in all kinds of heat and I think ended up quitting over ticketing Bill Gates. Caught him speeding and his proof was expired in the car. Cop gave him ticket for that too. Apparently Uncle Bill was not seeing the humor in it and made a big enough stink that the chief went after the Cop. Whats the old line from Animal Farm, some animals are more equal than others or such. I thought it was kind of sad and funny. Of course if I was the Cop I would have just said sir this is expired and let it go. His chief bowed to political pressure and made the Cop the bad guy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top