JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Texas mom shoots man trying to take car with her kids inside at gas station: 'I hope that woke him up'

Mom had to jump into her car, access the glovebox to get the gun to shoot the carjacker / kidnapper. This ended well, but it could've gone 180 degrees and the story would be about a dead young mother and her sons. If that mom had not been able to get in the car, theres no way she could have stopped the guy.

This is the stuff I show my wife when she thinks purse carry is adequate. I know women like to dress nice, and a lot of your clothes don't accomodate a belt holster, and lots of guys run around in sweat pants or gym shorts, but there are on body solutions for every body type and method of dress.

I hope momma learns from this encounter as well, and takes a few steps to make sure this never happens again. Don't leave the keys in the vehicle at the gas pump! Don't leave sight of your kids - its a PITA but if you can't keep watch, take em in with you. And keep a gun on you, not just in the glove box!

I am glad she stopped this guy. Don't mess with a momma.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top