JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the kid was mentally slow and didn't obey, he would be shot?

If the kid was deaf and didn't obey, he would be shot?

If the kid was under the influence, he would be shot?

If the kid spoke a language other than Spanish or English, he would be shot?

If the kid had any one of hundreds of different medical conditions, he would be shot?

Something is wrong with the system. The officers killed an unarmed innocent and should face charges.

Yes, and it would be terrible, but it would be lawful.

Officers have no magical senses, they cannot read minds. If you act in ways that cause an officer to believe is going to result in their death or injury, then they have a decreasing set of options combined with a limited set of ways or tools to put an end to that behavior.

You don't know if they are unarmed until after the fact and innocence is judged in a courtroom.

Speaking of why we need videos, might I suggest for everyone's viewing

<broken link removed>

And if it won't come up for you, go to the Lane County Sheriff Website and go all the way down to <broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Innocence for who? the kid or the cop? If the kid WAS unarmed then no courtroom is needed. Innocence doesn't do one much good after they are dead.
Indeed, just the coroner.
Next time you're at gunpoint, try jimmyjiving around with darting hand movements towards your waistline.

"Comply or die!" . . . Oops, I mean "to protect and serve" :)

It surprises me how ok people are with cops just killing citizens when they are not hostile. I don't care if that kid was doing the Macarena, not justified. Police ROE are far too lax. A weapon needs to be presented before they fire. Any officer who shoots an unarmed person needs to be in jail for a long time.

That whole police officer job being dangerous is a joke. Being a taxi driver is a more dangerous job.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top