JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my degrees is Professional Gunsmithing and one is Manufacturing Technology. Having some education and experience in guns and in manufacturing, I can say that if I were fabricating a gun using available tools and ingredients it wouldn't be 3D printed from plastic. It would be cheaper, easier, and would end up with a better product if I built it with stuff I got from Ace Hardware, Harbor Freight, and my garage.

My degree is in mechanical engineering and if I wanted a home made gun I'd just buy all the parts and use my Makita router to hog out one of my plethora of 80% AR receivers. Why all the wheel reinvention? Go with something that works.

The printed gun is just the poster child. What they really want to do is ban all home made guns.

In any case for a point shooting weapon you don't need rifling. If you really had to print your own gun and are buying equipment anyway buy a lathe and hog out a piece of round stock for a barrel and build a gun around that.

The anti 3D gun theory is create a problem that doesn't exist and lie about a solution they don't have.

Shooting people has never been a problem for people across this planet. 2Pac & Biggie were shot on busy streets with dozens of witnesses 20 yrs ago and no one has been arrested. A 3D gun wasn't needed. It's another fear tactic. The Liberator is not scary enough so make sure to add the term, ghost gun and show pictures of AR15s. Also make **** sure people don't understand the actual gun laws.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top