JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Say what you will about the crude, original Liberator ...

350px-LiberatorPistol.jpg

.... at least it didn't blow up on shot one. :p

There are many errors in this story.

For starters he uses the wrong plastic then his barrel design is honeycomb like with many holes and is brittle already from the wrong plastic.

So..... no.

They're afraid that in the dark, a printed plastic gun might get confused with a plastic ....uhhh....."therapeutic vibratory device", if kept in the same bedside drawer.
So,
Their real concern is that thousands of ugly liberal women who have no use for liberal wussy-men, are going to accidentally blow their hoo-haws off. :eek:
The resulting dust clouds could obscure the sun and cause "nuclear winter".

They even have a term for it, The "O'Donnell Effect".... soon to be a major motion picture!

Last Edited:
I am concerned that it's going to blow up in my hand. I will buy a metal gun for 500 versus spending a couple of thousand in medical Bill's and pain. I really dislike physical pain.

All-plastic guns are cool for setting gun-grabbers on tilt, but that's about it. Where the real innovation will be is in the combination of metal and plastic -- a 3D printer and a little CNC router can manipulate metal and plastic to be coupled with off the shelf steel parts such as a barrel. With a lathe one would become more self-sufficient -- but yeah, even buying really inexpensive equipment, you're looking at at least eight $500 guns for these three tools and necessary accesories. For some people though, the challenge is worth the price of entry.

All-plastic guns are cool for setting gun-grabbers on tilt, but that's about it. Where the real innovation will be is in the combination of metal and plastic -- a 3D printer and a little CNC router can manipulate metal and plastic to be coupled with off the shelf steel parts such as a barrel. With a lathe one would become more self-sufficient -- but yeah, even buying really inexpensive equipment, you're looking at about eight $500 guns for these three tools. For some people though, the challenge is worth the price of entry.
And if you want to make your own barrels too, that'll add up real well...

I see home-made barrel making as a sort of holy grail. But there are people out there doing it with pretty basic stuff so it is very possible -- I totally want to learn this skill. :)

So do I... I hear of criminals in Brazil making their guns too, barrels included. My buddy down there brings them up often.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top