JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I don't need to torch my go-to AR to see it for myself, though! :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I like EO tech better. But think the Aimpoint is probably more durable.

I have astigmatism in both eyes so the larger single dot looks like a grape cluster to me.
The smaller dot with large circle on the EO tech is clean with my eyes.

I also like the EO tech window, and there customer service.
You will talk to a person from the states when you call! ;)

Last Edited:
I like EO tech better. But think the Aimpoint is probably more durable.

I have astigmatism in both eyes so the larger single dot looks like a grape cluster to me.
The smaller dot with large circle on the EO tech is clean with my eyes.

I also like the EO tech window, and there customer service.
You will talk to a person from the states when you call! ;)

Welcome to the 7/11 how can I help you?

I never cared for Aimpoint or Eotech, but if I were to have my glasses still I'd prefer Eotech's 1 MOA dot. Especially with a magnifier.

Of course, its easy to say the Aimpoint would be better for durability, since you can't kill an Aimpoint with fire. Not sure how an Eotech would hold up in fire, nor would I spend the money to find out.

cool video....but a melted rifle.........."he just turned it on".
First what kind of material takes the kind of heat that "melts a rifle"?
Second what kind of battery takes the heat of a sight that had to be white hot considering it was attached to a rifle that was "a melted rifle "?

In the Daniel Defense torture video. They blew a Aimpoint micro up and shattered the glass. It still held zero.

On the other hand L-3 has a class action lawsuit going on because they have been selling faulty sights.

Both of my Eotech batt compartment broke after a year.

Considering the melting point of aluminum is 1200+. I don't see it as a selling point. Not that I'd put my compM4s or my rifle to the test. I'm not gonna try it, you try it. :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top