JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Municipalities should not have the ability to thumb their noses at the Constitution. Troops were used to give African-Americans equal rights to education in the South in the 1960's, and the Second Amendment is no less important.

"In the city of New York, you don't have a right to own a gun," he said as a barrage of gunshots rang out behind the double-pane glass that looked out on the firing line. "It's a privilege."

"Your right can never be taken away from you," continued Leung, "but your privilege can be revoked at any given time. The NYPD is the licensing entity. They can add any kinds of stipulations they want. And they don't have to explain why."

Wow - there's some double-speak right there. Your right can never be taken away, but your privilege to exercise it can? How does that constitute a right?

There was a ton of double talk in there. The owner agrees that is a good idea for high price permits and 6-8 month waits.

Of course then there is the customer that feels like a BA walking down the street with an unloaded gun in a case. Now he does not move out of the way for others because he is a BA in his mind. Does not sound like a normal and responsible gun owner to me.....

There was a ton of double talk in there. The owner agrees that is a good idea for high price permits and 6-8 month waits.

Of course then there is the customer that feels like a BA walking down the street with an unloaded gun in a case. Now he does not move out of the way for others because he is a BA in his mind. Does not sound like a normal and responsible gun owner to me.....
He feels like a BA while practicing his butterscotch carry. :s0114::gun01:
Carry Condition Tactical Butterscotch - YouTube

Municipalities should not have the ability to thumb their noses at the Constitution. Troops were used to give African-Americans equal rights to education in the South in the 1960's, and the Second Amendment is no less important.

State, County, and City law makers CAN pass any law that is tougher than Federal law. But the same law makers can not pass a law that is lesser then Federal law. They do however have to stay in line with the US constitution. With very recent exceptions. The states of Colorado and Washington passing there recreational MJ laws. The Feds have taken a step back and are letting the two states proceed with the voters passing of the two state bills.

I always think its great when I head to AZ for business and see people open carry all over the place. Nobody looks twice. It is one place I love to bring my M&P 40 full size as I have no need to try and get it down my pants. If we could do that everywhere it would be a amazing thing as when I walk around with the 40 on my belt or shoulder rig nobody looks twice but it feels as though anyone looking for trouble does not look twice at me either. I like the element of surprise but I do feel that the little thugs look at their feet rather than eyeing me when I am in a sketchy area. I am not sure the crime rates in comparison but I can only imagine that most people are not going to jump the dude with a gun in a shoulder rig with his shirt and tie. The only time I have been asked about it is someone asking me if I like the M&P vs the Glock which was just a honest question. Personally I hated Glocks until I got my first 23. Now they have a special place in my heart a little below my love of the CZ 75.

Someone using their gun to bully or feel like a BA is just a fool. Like a 5' guy in a lifted truck without a 4 wheeling scratch on it and shiny as can be. My gun comforts me as a tool. So does my hammer, shovel, drill, and every other tool that has a certain purpose.

State, County, and City law makers CAN pass any law that is tougher than Federal law. But the same law makers can not pass a law that is lesser then Federal law. They do however have to stay in line with the US constitution. With very recent exceptions. The states of Colorado and Washington passing there recreational MJ laws. The Feds have taken a step back and are letting the two states proceed with the voters passing of the two state bills.

If federal law is unconstitutional that is irrelevant

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads