JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
THIS IS WHAT GUN CONTROL CREATES !!!
The Left loves the Body Count.
Portland and Seattle the near areas are in Lockstep to creating the same environment here.

Chicago breaks single-day shooting death record

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/chicago-breaks-single-day-shooting-death-record/?cat_orig=us

Chicago has some of the toughest gun-control laws in the country. It also has a new record for shooting deaths in a single day

The Windy City had nine shooting deaths on Wednesday — its highest rate of single-day fatalities in over a decade. On July 5, 2003, there were 10 homicides in the city. The Chicago Tribune did an extensive analysis of its records before reporting Wednesday's grim milestone.

The newspaper added that 13 people were shot over the course of 36 hours. Ages of the victims ranged from an 11-year-old boy to a 60-year-old-man.

Last Edited:
It's obvious to anyone that isn't blinded by ignorance and hatred that guns are not the source of the problem, nor even the problem itself. It's a cultural problem and no amount of restrictive gun laws will stop the violence. These idiots simply refuse to address the real issues. Their response is to ban guns and hold afternoon basketball camps. It doesn't work. The only things that will work are a cultural shift in the puny minds of the people that are doing this crap - which is highly unlikely, coupled with swift, sure and harsh punishment. No free rides. No early outs. Hard time in the pen for those that survive.

I won't be holding my breath on either of those things happening. I'll just keep me and my family as far away from those places as I can.

"They" don't care about "safety" and peoples' lives. It's about the disarming of the general population, and afterwards the (relative) small amount of thugs with guns that would remain can be dealt with easier. After a general disarming is achieved the elietes implement tyranny. Painfully obvious.

At this rate, it is a self correcting problem. All the people who want to vote Democrat are eliminating themselves from the voting pool in Chicago.

Maybe there should be a group of people who organize to stop all these shootings that involve black folks. It would need a catchy name, like "Black Lives Matter" or something.

Oh wait.... o_O

Indeed... but black lives don't matter, in Chicago, it would seem.

Unless some of those were bystanders, I guarantee all were young black men between the ages of 16 and 24, as are 90% of the murdered in Chicago.

Well, maybe it is progress. In the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s the deaths were white mafia members. Now it is black gang members.

Maybe that is progress? Or maybe, it was the fact we still refuse to learn from the lessons of Alcohol prohibition and that banning things (IE The Drug War) doesn't work. Just like banning guns doesn't work.

But hey, I mean, why actually try to learn from history. That would just be crazy talk... Wasn't there a quote about doomed to repeat it?

Where is Jessie and Al when you need them the most Mr. Obama. Maybe Michael B. could ride in and save the day or Joe could defend Chicago from the balconey. Hilary, come to Chicago and save us like you did in Benghazi cause it takes a village and you know that we care about the children. If there were just one less gun it would make all the difference in the 300,000,000 other ones that are owned by legal citizens and protected by the 2A and 25,000 gun laws already on the books. I'm sure that no father figure, family structure or discipline would have anything to do with any of these issues, but I know in my heart that the Reverends and the Pres really do care, they're just to busy right now with you know, golf and what have you and the leader of the village is trying to become Pres so we surely don't want to bother her or Joe, so if we just kill a few more babies and ban guns I'm sure we can solve all the problems in Chicago and all the other big cities in this country. Oh, wait, guns are already banned. Oh well, be sure to vote Democrate in the upcoming election cause we do care, "obviously" see how well we've done in the past.

"They" don't care about "safety" and peoples' lives. It's about the disarming of the general population, and afterwards the (relative) small amount of thugs with guns that would remain can be dealt with easier. After a general disarming is achieved the elietes implement tyranny. Painfully obvious.

Controlling their opponents is their agenda, keep the British thumb of oppression firmly on the subjects & breed them out!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top