JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was surprised that after some "statistics" were quoted (the likelihood of ARs being used the most in "mass shootings"), no one from our side countered this crap.

Wilson questioning Petersen about the language of the bill and him saying, "I'm not a firearms expert." Gotta agree there, bud. You're a moron.

Our side was, for the most part, reasoned, articulate, presented well and made good points.

The other side, same emotional appeals (Trudy saying, "If it saves only one life..."), empty rhetoric, twisted "statistics,", fear-mongering...

Who paid to fly the Stoneman parent up from Florida?

Way more cons than pros. Just like the mag ban last year, 594, and others. I just hope they're listening this time. Maybe the Bruen descision will give them pause.

I just wish the Benitez had made his final ruling before this. That may have bolstered our side some.

Now that the Marxist are all set they will all vote for this bill. They already had their collective minds made up, these meetings are only for fluff.

More people showed up on February 24th for the SB5078 frivolous lawsuits bill. :eek::eek::eek:

Do we have a date when they're gonna vote?
Presumably 27th 28th ish

image000000(2).jpg

I'm so furious about this I bought a lower receiver and a new pistol. Matched the cost in a $585.00 donation to NRA and an equal donation to GOA.

Man, screw these oath breaking tyrants.

I'm still confused about the handgun buying part. I want to go buy a Glock but idk if I will make the waiting period. And because glocks have a rail does that count as 1 of the parts that ban them

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top