JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done and submitted the following:

"We would all like to see a reduction in violent crime and crime in general in Washington. However passing an unconstitutional law which will not withstand legal scrutiny and is in direct contradiction to recent Supreme Court rulings is not the answer. This law will only reduce law-abiding citizen access to firearms used in recreation, competition, and self-defense of lives and home.

Do not fall for feel-good rhetoric from those who are unwilling to make the difficult decisions to get tough on crime and criminals. Despite what you hear on the news, the majority of citizens of this state outside of King county oppose this proposed legislation. And we are closely watching the actions and voting record of our legislators who took a solemn oath to UPHOLD the Constitution of the United States. This is not just one more symbolic action where you can say you did SOMETHING. This is the line across which many citizens will zealously enter the political arena to support pro second amendment candidates, and donate both their time and money to remove those who violate their rights.

We the citizens of Thurston County and the state of Washington urge you to vote NO on SHB1240."
Brilliant, right there! ☝️

So, how do we obtain that outcome? Untold millions have been telling them that for decades, yet the asshats continue to resist sanity and reason...
Sadly there is only one way. A LOT more people have to vote well. Right now too many either vote for the people hosing them or just throw their vote away. A LOT of people will not even register. Until or unless this changes the people hosing us will just keep doing it. Why would they not? Those who want control will not just stop on their own and those who still love freedom are NEVER going to use force. The great hoax lock down proves just how few will really fight. So only one other way. Vote some morons out of office and replace them with better. Will have to be done for several election cycles. At this point I am not too sure its not already too late but I will sure as hell go down swinging.

Sent out to 138 people in my phone that reside here. 126 replied (so far) and have posted a "con". I asked them to reach out to their friends as well. I don't have those numbers. They could easily number into the thousands.

How many people are in your phone book?

Here's the really scary fact. Not one of them even knew anything about it. We, as supporters and defenders of the Constitution, have to take the lead in getting this kind of information out there.

These laws get passed because they are kept quiet and passed because people don't know the truth about them. The media and the politicians that propose these laws aren't going to expose them for what they truly are. It's up to us to sound the call to action against these things.

You want to stop these laws from passing? You want these anti-gun laws overturned and stripped from the books? You want to stop YOUR tax money being wasted?

Then speak out! Make your voice heard. Let people know what been done to them and what our "leaders" are trying to do.

This site alone has over 100,000 members. Reach out to everyone you know. Our collective voices could number into the millions. I took a simple act and turned my "whisper in the void" into well over 100 loud and clear voices saying "NO" maybe many hundreds more, all attatched to a ballot in the next election.

Those numbers CANNOT be ignored.

Last Edited:
Sent out to 138 people in my phone that reside here. 126 replied (so far) and have posted a "con". I asked them to reach out to their friends as well. I don't have those numbers. They could easily number into the thousands.

How many people are in your phone book?

Here's the really scary fact. Not one of them even knew anything about it. We, as supporters and defenders of the Constitution, have to take the lead in getting this kind of information out there.
Here again is something I have been saying for years and MANY gun owners tell me I know not what I speak of. This is the gun owners who end up supporting this stuff by not knowing its even happening. The problem is not "we are outnumbered", or "elections are rigged so voting does not matter", its how many people who like freedom just pay zero attention to what is being done by the people in office. I do hope people wake up before its almost too late but, look how bad this has gotten and still huge numbers of people have no idea its going on. :(

Then wake them up.
Not to be a downer, but much like the proverbial horse and the water trough, there are those who refuse to wake from their slumber while the proverbial house burns down around them. This appears to be one of those cases...

It seems to be exceedingly difficult to wake these people when their very rights are on the line. Short of what has been tried already and that has resulted in marginal results, what would you suggest?

Last Edited:
Not to be a downer, but much like the proverbial horse and the water trough, there are those who refuse to wake from their slumber while the proverbial house burns down around them. This appears to one of those cases...

It seems to be exceedingly difficult to wake these people when their very rights are on the line. Short of what has been tried already and that has resulted in marginal results, what would you suggest?
THAT! Right there. This place is just a small slice of the gun owners, freedom lovers but, it gives a good reference point of why and how. Look how many people who bother to join and interact here will tell anyone who will listen we are full of crap when we say they need to wake up. Many just do not want to see what is happening for one reason or another. Often because its people they support doing it so they prefer to pretend its not happening. We can't force them to help themselves. Just like we can't force people who will not own a gun to get one no matter how much we show them how crime could very well effect them one day. Look at that couple killed by the kook who they knew was after them a bit ago up here. They are a great example. They knew a kook was out for them and still did almost nothing and now its too late. I am sure during those last few seconds of life all of them wish they had done something but, too damn late then.

he problem is not "we are outnumbered", or "elections are rigged so voting does not matter", its how many people who like freedom just pay zero attention to what is being done by the people in office.
Sadly, I agree. But many of these same people know far more about the lives of some Kardashian moron, what free agent the Seahawks just signed, or where Ben and Jennifer ate dinner than they know about pending bills in their state legislatures. And gun-owners - those that don't hang out down at the LGS or on the internet -- can be horrible, because many don't like watching the news and are constantly being taken by surprise when something like I-594, I-1639 or SB-5078 get passed into law, either by voters or legislators.

Anyway, did my stuff (thanks again Sporting Systems! and I hope you don't mind, put your post on two major national forums that have lots of WA members).

I also wrote to EVERY senator & representative over this issue & expressed my dis-satisfaction with the bill. With Dans permission, I included his statement from here on the forum. Only replies were from my 3 reps.
I built a contact spreadsheet for the house & senate to send emails to every damn one of them just for issues like these filthy bills.

I did include one note..."As a Washington State taxpayer, EVERTYHING each of you do legislatively affects me whether I'm in your district or not!"

Yes I know I misspelled 'everything', :oops: to late now.

To bad tar, feather & out of town on a rail is probably illegal. Close but it's all I could find..

Dan
1678992967764.png

Another shout out to this place, Sporting Systems. This guy is supporting member and has been elbow deep in the fight for a while. When the inane assault weapon law went in here they put up their own money and time to try to give voters a do over. I hope anyone who lives down their way will stop in and give them some business. They deserve our support. If they ever open up a second location up near me I will be shopping there a LOT :D

Thanks for the heads-up SS,

I agree with you on at least two points.

This, is our Alamo! This is the BIG stand. Stand up and be heard loudly! Don't give up, don't give in!

SHB 1240 – Semi Automatic Gun Ban hearing is scheduled!

Senate Democrats are defying the SCOTUS Bruen decision
, like the failing laws in NJ, NY, Il, CA, MD.

Wasting your state resources, time and money, to pass an unconstitutional ban on semi automatic rifles, pistols, shotguns and parts!!! They KNOW they won't win in courts, but don't care.

On a side note, these new laws are ILLEGAL. They are the law breakers, not me

Once again, I'm not sure my opinion counts as I'm from a different state, however I gave my "con" stance regardless

Once again, I'm not sure my opinion counts as I'm from a different state, however I gave my "con" stance regardless
I forget which bill it was exactly, but last year or the year before I was on the Zoom call for public comments on a WA gun bill. All the 'pro' commentators allowed to speak were from out of state.

I have no problem playing their game now. Feel free to put your nickle in anytime you please.

"I,do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Although not specifically required by any statute or constitutional provision, you have advised us that it has long been the practice of all legislators, upon assuming office, to take the same oath of office as is prescribed by RCW 43.01.020 for officers of the executive branch of state government. This oath reads, in pertinent part, as follows:

". . . I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution and laws of the state of Washington, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of (name of office) to the best of my ability." (Emphasis supplied.)

I am still bound by my oath long after the end of my active service. To the best of my knowledge, it has not been and will never be rescinded.

As a sitting member of our legislature you are bound by your oath. You can do no less than interpret the recent SCOTUS decision as the court intended.

The Supreme Court recently declared a new standard for Second Amendment jurisprudence, "text, history, and tradition." Established by the 2022 landmark decision, NYSRPA v. Bruen, the text, history, and tradition test now governs laws restricting the right to keep and bear arms – invalidating any gun laws that fail to meet its standard. Anything less is unconstitutional and a violation of your oath as a sitting member of the Washington State legislature.

I strongly urge you to turn your attentions to the root cause of violence, the individual, rather than the legal, lawful, gun owners of Washington State.

So, yeah. Done and done ...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top