JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These have been in development for quite a while, I've seen truck and humvee tires made in the same fashion, the only caveat I can see to them is having them clog with mud (which would make them heavy), however when you're actually driving through the mud, this might give higher traction.

It's a neat idea, and once they develop them for full size vehicles, I would likely be one of the first people to buy them.

I think the real trick would be to make them with interchangeable tread bands... oh look my tire is worn out, and instead of replacing the whole thing I just install a new tread band. Or make it so I can switch from a street tire, to a mud tire, to a snow tire just by changing the tread... it's a neat idea.

these have been around for a long time now. they are nice but when the wear starts to show you have to replace them right away to keep them from failing at higher speeds. ive seen the treads on similar tires fly off and send the quad rolling at about 30 mph

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top