JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man suspected of shooting 4 people, killing 3 of them, in Clark County (http://www.oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2016/07/man_suspected_of_shooting_4_pe.html#incart_2box)

sorry for the rant, preaching to the choir here but I was just frustrated when I read this article and thought it will just be more fodder for the antis to push for more gun control. This guy has a long violent criminal record and he's walking the streets and obviously did not get his gun legally... so now the only "common sense" solution is to make more restrictions on law abiding citizens gun rights. This week Oregon Gov. Kate Brown proposed new legislation for 2017 to ban assault weapons and no doubt a plethora of other regulations infringing on our constitutional right to bear arms... because of these guys. Really! They bash us for not compromising on "common sense" resolutions when this is the reason...

Its relentless, I'm tired of stressing over it but will never give up the fight for our rights. Vote for pro gun politicians in our local election this year folks... get out and vote this fall.

brent-luyster-tightrope.jpg
Luyster is 6 feet tall and about 200 pounds with a shaved head. He's covered in tattoos, including multiple swastikas and ink that appears to read "skinhead."

The last place authorities know Luyster was living is in Longview. He has ties throughout Clark County.

Luyster could be driving a gold Ford Explorer with a cargo rack and plates ATD5294.

He could also be driving a white Explorer with Washington plates AYH9994.

As always, keep a look out, but stay safe about it! See this dude, call 911 and let the good folks in enforcement take care of him! Oregon too, this guy would likely travel across into Orygun to do his deals, so watch out! HAPPY HUNTING!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top