JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  • Unlawful manufacture of an untraceable firearm with the intent to sell the untraceable firearm
  • Undetectable or untraceable firearms, knowingly/recklessly allow/aid/facilitate/abed the assembly/manufacture by person ineligible to possess
  • Failure to use dealer to facilitate transfer between two private parties.
Jay Inslee's untracable/undetectable executive order he signed in 2016 and the first person to be charged with failing to use a dealer to tranfer a sold firearm courtesy of I-594.

I have read of people being gone after over "casper" guns a few times when they were doing it as a "business". Have read of some being gone after over "straw purchase". Have seen some gone after over selling a firearm to someone they should have known, or LEO's claimed the person knew was not allowed to buy. So sounds like this guy was doing it all, was warned he was being watched, and chose to keep doing it. It does not sound like he sold one gun, it ended up in a "high profile" shoot, and they came after him. Sounds like he was playing stupid games and was warned he was going to win stupid prizes. Yet kept playing stupid games. Again I have zero faith in the "news" any more but, so far this does not sound like someone I would feel sorry for. If this is even 75% true, as reported? This is the kind of stupidity that paints all gun owners with the public and leads to support of more laws.

I have read of people being gone after over "casper" guns a few times when they were doing it as a "business". Have read of some being gone after over "straw purchase". Have seen some gone after over selling a firearm to someone they should have known, or LEO's claimed the person knew was not allowed to buy. So sounds like this guy was doing it all, was warned he was being watched, and chose to keep doing it. It does not sound like he sold one gun, it ended up in a "high profile" shoot, and they came after him. Sounds like he was playing stupid games and was warned he was going to win stupid prizes. Yet kept playing stupid games. Again I have zero faith in the "news" any more but, so far this does not sound like someone I would feel sorry for. If this is even 75% true, as reported? This is the kind of stupidity that paints all gun owners with the public and leads to support of more laws.
State some cases then..............................................

The law is the law. We got what we voted for and there are consequences. Dude tried to get around the law to make a buck, got caught.

State some cases then..............................................
Too lazy to spend a lot of time searching but some of it has come up here. One was when the casper gun thing was really taking off some were setting up a CNC, having people come in, the shop would set up your lower, then tell you to push the button. Feds came down on one of them not long ago over this. The "straw purchase" has been prosecuted many times where a gun ended up in some "high profile" shoot. Again should not be hard to search.
Now for those who want to "not believe it happens"? Hell matters not to me, they can go for all this. When WA made it against the law to sell without an FFL I stopped doing it. Many claim they still do and say nothing will happen. Hey they can have at it, I am big on freedom. Same with casper guns. I was never interested in them until they started making noise to get rid of them. Then I of course had to make some. I will NEVER sell a lower I made. If I no longer wanted it I would scrap it. Many claim they have sold and will keep doing it. Again they are welcome to do so all they want. If they get themselves in a jam, I will not feel sorry for them.
Again for any who do not believe it? Hell go for it then.

We all (should) know the rules. Ignoramuses and bigmouths tend not to. Their bad. We may not agree with the rules, but only a fool disregards warnings - FROM THE FEDS!!! - about felonious gun dealing. And, look at what that indiscriminate gun dealing added up to: A dead Deputy.

This is what prisons are made for.

Too lazy to spend a lot of time searching but some of it has come up here. One was when the casper gun thing was really taking off some were setting up a CNC, having people come in, the shop would set up your lower, then tell you to push the button. Feds came down on one of them not long ago over this. The "straw purchase" has been prosecuted many times where a gun ended up in some "high profile" shoot. Again should not be hard to search.
Now for those who want to "not believe it happens"? Hell matters not to me, they can go for all this. When WA made it against the law to sell without an FFL I stopped doing it. Many claim they still do and say nothing will happen. Hey they can have at it, I am big on freedom. Same with casper guns. I was never interested in them until they started making noise to get rid of them. Then I of course had to make some. I will NEVER sell a lower I made. If I no longer wanted it I would scrap it. Many claim they have sold and will keep doing it. Again they are welcome to do so all they want. If they get themselves in a jam, I will not feel sorry for them.
Again for any who do not believe it? Hell go for it then.
Being lazy does not proove anything. Unless you have case references. it's all hot air BS.

The first article is from Washington state the rest from other states this was a 30 second search and I see them in the news all the time but I guess you got to look for them to find them

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top