Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

this is something for LAPD

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by oknow, Feb 24, 2016.

1. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

2. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

How about for NYPD? The bullets could travel 10 feet and then only give them 6 round mags
    The tourists in the city will be safer

Dyjital likes this.
  3. Boboclown

Boboclown North Carolina Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to sticking an orange ball at the muzzle? I can't keep up with this stuff anymore. o_O I'll stick to the safety in between the eyes. That seems to have worked great for me so far.

4. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Every day I read and watch things like this and sigh........... How f-ing stupid are people??? We seem to be getting dumber by the day. Do you even realize how many times I've gotten into arguments with people, including shooters and hunters, about bullets leaving the barrel and climbing??? I've tried explaining it till I'm blue in the face but I seem to lose.....SIGH.....

No_Regerts and 41Slinger like this.
  5. rfmjchp

rfmjchp Sacramento County, California New Member

I kinda maybe see this as a selective use item, but I can't believe that one of the panelists said "...anything to make...war safer."

6. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

The military is developing it for use in cities? American cities? Where specific individuals are targeted? And if it doesn't reach its intended target in some predescribed amount of time, it simply falls out of the air? Interesting concept... Computerized bullets... Till someone hacks into them...

7. No_Regerts

No_Regerts United States Well-Known Member

EMP anyone?

nammac likes this.