JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whatever happened to sticking an orange ball at the muzzle? I can't keep up with this stuff anymore. o_O I'll stick to the safety in between the eyes. That seems to have worked great for me so far.

Every day I read and watch things like this and sigh........... How f-ing stupid are people??? We seem to be getting dumber by the day. Do you even realize how many times I've gotten into arguments with people, including shooters and hunters, about bullets leaving the barrel and climbing??? I've tried explaining it till I'm blue in the face but I seem to lose.....SIGH.....

The military is developing it for use in cities? American cities? Where specific individuals are targeted? And if it doesn't reach its intended target in some predescribed amount of time, it simply falls out of the air? Interesting concept... Computerized bullets... Till someone hacks into them...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top