JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This just absolutely blows my mind that someone could be so ignorant. I know I should know better, it seems that they just seem to get worse and worse, but come on. If we cant stop this gun control fight dead, then we have done something very wrong.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you your opponents.

64859_4324212427810_250367406_n_zpsa7fe12a6.jpg

This is from North Carolina? Wow. No wonder they don't want their name listed. Pretty sure you can
still get tar and feathers in North Carolina.

Thanks for posting. It is a hoot. I've seen this posted before at other sites. Embarrassed liberals were commenting that the author was probably a clever pro-gun conservative seeking to make them look like idiots, well...

Did you see how the left went nuts about the section 5 voting? I saw ed Schultz go crazy and constitution, constitution, and constitution was all he talked about. Saying it is a sacred document and that voting is not a privilege but a right... Hmmmm but not the second ad....

I emailed, tweeted and pissed off a bunch of libs in the mean time... It is so easy.. Mostly because they cannot keep their facts straight much less lies.... I am on about 200 lists from libs on Twitter so I am doing something right...

Carry on and torment a lib today please....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

This only demonstrates how ignorant and easily manipulated many people are. If enough of these morons are duped into believing the propaganda and half truths, then they ARE a threat. It is up to us to educate, not ridicule (even though they deserve our contempt) people like this. Just because this person comes off as a total jackwagon doesn't mean they can't try and vote your rights into oblivion.
Laugh at them, but don't underestimate anyone.

There was a scientific study done a few years ago concerning intelligence. The results were published..

Stupid people are not able to realize that they are stupid, and they cannot sense/accept that others may be far more intelligent (and better informed and reasoned)

I have to think that is someone with writing that sarcastically. I don't think even a lib would be that dumb but the fact that we all can question whether it's real or not does go to show how dumb they really are.

Letter writer is clearly just a kid trying to mimic their parents / teachers / peers and doesn't really understand the issue at all.

[video=youtube_share;lj3iNxZ8Dww]http://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww[/video]

I have to think that is someone with writing that sarcastically. I don't think even a lib would be that dumb but the fact that we all can question whether it's real or not does go to show how dumb they really are.

Perhaps, but I think the opposite is possibly true and we of higher intellect cannot imagine anyone so foolish?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top