JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The biggest issue is people claiming they're a problem, yet want to charge money for people to shoot them. Well, are they a problem or not? I think the "problem" is just a way to get into people's heads that they're walking the righteous path.
I had no idea the people who own the land were charging people to kill the "pests". I would think the land owners would be glad to get rid of the little pests. :eek:

The biggest issue is people claiming they're a problem, yet want to charge money for people to shoot them. Well, are they a problem or not? I think the "problem" is just a way to get into people's heads that they're walking the righteous path.
Two birds with one stone IMO, and as one who's had the pleasure, I aint going to get teary eyed because they make a loud squeal

Yeah - I want to do some pig shooting now that I am retired, but I am not going to pay to get rid of someone's pests.

That said, an alternate explanation could be that the landowners decide to filter hunters by having them pay, the idea being that they would then have some skin in the game to not shoot up cattle, etc., and not leave a mess behind - maybe?

Clueless (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

John Miller
3 weeks ago
You got licenses for all those guns bud? Or does someone need to call ATF to confiscate all those toys you've been having fun killing animals with? Oh, wait, "hogs are bad and we have the right to kill them" Of course, because there's no other way of relocating them or having a more humane way than you getting a high out of killing things. Disgusting deranged lunatics...

Not all charge to have you hunt, but it's "a thing" that many are trying to capitalize on! Most that charge are not growing anything, or the damages are minimal to the farms! The guys we work with pay us in food and a place to stay, plus ammo and fuel, and they are damn glad to do it!

Not all charge to have you hunt, but it's "a thing" that many are trying to capitalize on! Most that charge are not growing anything, or the damages are minimal to the farms! The guys we work with pay us in food and a place to stay, plus ammo and fuel, and they are damn glad to do it!
Yep, party and slay the beasts.

Yep, party and slay the beasts.
Yup! Last time out, we had 11 airplanes show up with two people each, Thousands of rounds of ammo, and 3 BBQ's runnin dang near full time! Several farmers brought out a bunch of beef and other food and drink, and we cleaned the place out, almost 200 hogs worth over a 4 day 4 night period! For some of us, falling asleep to the sound of gun fire was quite pleasant! We cleaned what we could, loaded up as much pork as we wanted and left. I guess the farmers hired a couple of rendering trucks to come and process the rest of it and donated the good meat to the local churches and such!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top