JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police: Man dies after shooting in SE Portland - FOX 12 - KPTV - Portland News, Weather and Sports

One of the kids that my sons grew up and went to school with from the same neighborhood was shot and killed last night. He was one of the nicest kids you could know and always had an smile on his face.

This kid went to the same scholar programs that my son went to and had a bright future ahead of him and it's all gone, likely because of one bullet from one low life scum bag that isn't worthy of shining his shoes.

I don't have any information yet that isn't already on the news. I am literally in tears writing this, this could be my son or your son, why?

I am so sorry. Were he and your son close? How's your son holding up?

Yes they were very close and though both familys have long left the old neighborhood they were always in contact, my son is in bad shade right now. I just saw Larry last month at a event at Nike World for the graduating scholars from Marathon Partners scholarship program.

Here is a couple pictures with my son from last month. RIP Larry

DSCN1719.jpg

DSCN1718.jpg

Poor kid. I would be scoping the neighborhood near the shooting looking for a witness, asking questions. People that wouldn't talk to a cop might talk to me; or see about a private eye. Probably in vain, but I'd have to try if it were my kid. Just a heart breaker. Hope his family can cope.

I look at that face and I see a boy, not 'a man' as the reporter keeps saying. 18 or not, he looks like an innocent boy to me. :(

A terrible and tragic loss for his parents, his friends and our nation. I share your grief and and I grieve for our country where the good are sacrificed and the evile minions are left to walk the streets.

Trlsmn,
I am very sorry to hear what happened to that young man. I have and will pray for his family and friends. I have and will pray that God will help the LEO's find who did it. Scumbag/s who shot him should pay dearly!

Howard

Very sorry for your and your sons loss Trlsmn. Can only hope for the quick capture of the dirtbag that did this. It's also really sad that Sam Adams had to make this young mans death a gun control issue a day after he was lost. Take care'

What does one say about this? Prayers to the families and hope that the police are able to find the losers who took this very young man's life.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top