JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
spread the word.....gun turn in at my house next week-end. Receive free Obama bumper sticker and free " dumb ars " tattoo on your forehead....

Gotta love a place built on it's citizens bearing arms to survive that now bribes you with gifts to take your firearms away and replaced bearing arms with shooting vaccines in them so we can "survive" :confused: We the Sheeple.... :huh:

I say collect up broken, non-working, non-fixable junk guns and turn a profit by turning them in.... ;)

Exactly, but it looks like they're finally starting to realize all the rusty old broken single shot garbage they've been collecting aren't the guns used in any crimes so they're offering less money for those.

Ill gladly turn in my guns for an Armalite BMG 50 rifle with 3000 rounds of ammo and a 300 winmag AR with 10K rounds of ammo. oh yeah, and a nice big gun safe at least big enough to store 50 guns :)

You know what they'll call people who don't get vaccinated during the next pandemic, don't you?

Victims.

If you don't want a vaccination, don't get one, but don't whine about dying from the disease.

As for the gun turn in, that's a crock just like always.

UM... dont think there is any whine in there.
I wont get one, havent ever since childhood and Havent had any reall flue in... well can remember when the last time was. I havent even had to call in sick in over 10 years. I good thanks.

Maybe the plan is to somehow spin this into an endorsement of O'Bummer Care - "Firearms are hazardous to your health. Put some pep in your step (with a FREE Government Flu shot), and make the nation less susceptible to the contagion of evil guns."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top