JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like someone didnt keep his McCool.

Im sorry, dark humor.

On a serious note, honestly.. A shootout over $25 and late delivery?.. What the hell was he thinking.

Now if this was at the DMV or IRS.. then I could totally understand that level of frustration.

Well if they didn't like their $25 bill from the gun shop, just wait until they get the bill from their obamanationcare provider. Better confiscate the rest of their guns,,,:rolleyes:

if the story is true...hang those suckers up.
all of this over $25. SMH.
COME ON!!!
You guys think this is over the money?
It's pi$$in' rights for god's sakes. Just like when people say they shot someone for a parking space or a few bucks. It's respect,who has bigger balls
Y'all know these things don't happen out of thin air. There was probably something that had happened before this that escalated it.
Heck the guy in Kent that has a indoor range (did have?) was in Fife and had customers pissed at him for their guns not being fixed. This isn't uncommon.
Let's get some facts before we hang someone. These ain't politicians

The situation is flat ridiculous. Regardless. Something obviously deeper went on that aggravated the two. Something hopefully the wife/mother of the lost victims can shed some light on. Equal punishment. There is no grace period for payment

COME ON!!!
You guys think this is over the money?
It's pi$$in' rights for god's sakes. Just like when people say they shot someone for a parking space or a few bucks. It's respect,who has bigger balls
Y'all know these things don't happen out of thin air. There was probably something that had happened before this that escalated it.
Heck the guy in Kent that has a indoor range (did have?) was in Fife and had customers pissed at him for their guns not being fixed. This isn't uncommon.
Let's get some facts before we hang someone. These ain't politicians

I'm pretty certain we all know that it escalated and turned into a who's got bigger balls until it turned fatal. But the fact still remains the same, 1 person shot 2 others dead. Unless this was a self defense shooting, then my position still stands. Hang 'em.

Ya know as gun owners we have a responsibility, if I was not carrying and got in a confrontation there might be a nose punch or too possible. However if I am carrying I do everything possible to avoid a conflict over something stupid. Someone cuts you off, acts rude in a store and you are carrying you better be thinking hard and deep about getting your panties in a wodd over a non-life threatening event.
I often think I am more even tempered when I carry as its how I was raised with a firearm as it is a tool to keep the peace, not insight a riot. So for me I don't care what you say to me or name call if I am carrying I wont let someone get to me if I can at all help it. Its just not worth letting some fool make me kill them all because I don't agree with some stupid thing like in this case 25.00 WTF. By the way I am in no way saying I would stand by if there was danger lingering, but we all know there is a time you can defuse something and you should if you are carrying. If not for yourself then for all gun owners.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty certain we all know that it escalated and turned into a who's got bigger balls until it turned fatal. But the fact still remains the same, 1 person shot 2 others dead. Unless this was a self defense shooting, then my position still stands. Hang 'em.

Actually, the father and son customers were both shot. They both have undergone surgery at different hospitals for gunshot wounds. The father is saying that he was unarmed, and claiming that both he and his son were shot first, and that his son only returned fire after they had both been wounded.

At least that is their story. The gun store owner and his son cannot tell their side, since they are both dead.

How on earth an argument over paying a $25 fee could escalate into something like this, totally amazes me.

The customer's son killed the store owner and his son with a Glock 27 loaded with .40 S&W Hornady Critical Defense ammunition.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top