JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My god.. He needs to have his head held under water until the bubbles stop.. Or for good measure.. 20 minutes after the bubbles stop.

I cant believe THOSE are the types of people who are running our cities, states and nation.. Idiots.
Even the news anchors little comment about "I cant believe Im defending this bill" was infuriating.

The news anchor guy is antigun, even he had to admit that the bill did not say what the other jackwagon was saying. That is where the comment, I can't believe I'm defending this bill came from. Notice who the calm collective guy is and who the irrational guy is!

MAIG strikes again.
Once more, one of Bloomies minions opens his mouth and proves himself to be the idiot we all suspected him of being.

From YouTube:
Published on Mar 17, 2014

Gun control advocate and Mayors Against Illegal Guns Member, Danny Jones, Mayor of Charleston West Virginia tries to debate WV Senate Majority Leader John Unger on the issue of state-wide preemption.

Kudos to Mr Unger, a Democrat,, for standing up to the mayor's nonsensical rantings.

I heard the calm guy try to mention something about its in the constitution, I could barely watch it with the other guy shouting out over both of them.

I know I already posted, but I have more.

Sad part is it is not really laughable. It is amazing how ingrained these people are that they can't even read what is in front of them. On top of that even the "host" appeared to be either anti-gun or at least not pro-gun. The host even says he was in agreement with the "angry guy" until he actually read what the bill said. Then by being crazy the "angry guy" was pushing away some minor support he had.

That was certainly entertaining. Usually I get frustrated listening to anti-gun idiots, but that guy was so wound up he couldn't even get out a rational thought, just insults (and weak insults at that).

I don't know if I could have kept my cool like the senator did, being insulted and minimized like that. But I think in this case it really worked in his favor. Just let the irrational, spittle spewing lunatic keep making an idiot out of himself and you look like a level headed, rational lawmaker trying to make the laws clear and uniform. I'm still chuckling to myself over how stupid that mayor was.

I know I already posted, but I have more.

Sad part is it is not really laughable. It is amazing how ingrained these people are that they can't even read what is in front of them. On top of that even the "host" appeared to be either anti-gun or at least not pro-gun. The host even says he was in agreement with the "angry guy" until he actually read what the bill said. Then by being crazy the "angry guy" was pushing away some minor support he had.

The host is an anti

Here is another video that has been posted before that is worse

You mean, "unicorn rape center" don't you? ;)
You and I can be friends I have decided. If your ever in the between Eugene and Portland and you want to go shoot at ARPC please just let me know and we will make a day of it.

As for you
slimer13

You beat me to it. Another great Decision Makers Session.

Eagle

I was waiting for the mayor's head to explode revealing that it was bloomberg in disguise, or at the very least for his head to start spinning and his mouth to overflow with foam like he was chewing on an entire box of alka-seltzer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top