JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang. My grandma was a tall German lady but she is the sweetest grandparent ever. I am pretty sure if you asked for her credit card she would give you it without even thinking or asking you what for and wouldn't expect you to repay her. Awesome grandma.

I agree my grandma was GREAT! Loved her and we had the best time when we were together. Dang I miss that woman. She was strong but sweet and let me tell you we used to hike through the woods together for hours.

Not everyone can say they hiked the swiss alps with there grandma when they were 10:)

I agree my grandma was GREAT! Loved her and we had the best time when we were together. Dang I miss that woman. She was strong but sweet and let me tell you we used to hike through the woods together for hours.

Not everyone can say they hiked the swiss alps with there grandma when they were 10:)
My grandma and grandpa were still going hiking, camping, and backpacking at 75. Grandma was a nurse, grandpa was an engineer and just retired from PMR at 79. The support pillars on the I-205 bridge were designed by him so that is pretty cool.

My grandma and grandpa were still going hiking, camping, and backpacking at 75. Grandma was a nurse, grandpa was an engineer and just retired from PMR at 79. The support pillars on the I-205 bridge were designed by him so that is pretty cool.

Oregon City at the Willamette or the Glenn Jackson over the Columbia?

Well had my speech a few weeks ago and just got my critique back. Did quite well, a 78 out of a possible 80 so I am pretty happy. Got a pretty good result, a lot of the anti people are now neutral, the neutrals are now pro, and the pros are even more pro so I am happy.

Well had my speech a few weeks ago and just got my critique back. Did quite well, a 78 out of a possible 80 so I am pretty happy. Got a pretty good result, a lot of the anti people are now neutral, the neutrals are now pro, and the pros are even more pro so I am happy.

Good job! Keep up the great work! Maybe you'll be the next big pro-gun lobbyist or pro-gun legislator!

The main thing is that you have learned that you have the cajones to speak up and take the unpopular side of a situation and do it in a mostly hostile environment. You also learned that you can do that in a rational manner and that doing so can persuade others to at least be open minded.

Well done, and glad you are on our side!

The main thing is that you have learned that you have the cajones to speak up and take the unpopular side of a situation and do it in a mostly hostile environment. You also learned that you can do that in a rational manner and that doing so can persuade others to at least be open minded.

Well done, and glad you are on our side!
And that's the hardest part. I am very glad I was raised in a family where I could do that.

Which is always better than when you spend years on a boat and start as the bait man.
Not that quite yet. Next summer is working at Fisherman's since I am pretty dang good with boats and sitting around all summer isn't the type of summer I think is "fun". That and it is one of the only sporting goods type stores that hires people who are 16.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top