JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back in my day that trip right there was accompanied by a sore rump from the 22 1/2", 76 holed double handled paddle that the shop teacher made for the principal...... Yeah he was asked to make a few extras... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I gotta laugh because our Jr High Principle had one like that. One of our coaches also had a shop class made paddle that would leave his name "branded" on you. They didn't get used often, but man they did keep us apes in line.

Back in my day that trip right there was accompanied by a sore rump from the 22 1/2", 76 holed double handled paddle that the shop teacher made for the principal...... Yeah he was asked to make a few extras... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I remember getting sent to the principles office a few times when I was in elementary school at the time back in the early 1970s. I recall behind her desk and standing in the corner was a huge paddle. I did not get spanked. I was there because I had popped a sour milk carton on another student. :rolleyes:

Well... The brass got dissed because it would "offend somebody". *sigh* Society these days.

There is almost nothing of significance that you will do that won't offend at least one other person. The PC police in schools and elsewhere are simply showing that they are satisfied to never do anything of importance. Unfortunately the sheep they lead will be reduced to the same fate. You will find that sheep dogs like you that are willing to go against what is popular and correct are few and far between.

Have you considered bringing coloring books and crayons for those who will need a safe place during your speech? Pla-Doh is pretty good, too...

That thing used to take my breath away from the bottom Up!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D I laugh now but GOOD LAWDY it hurt me more than it did him.....
That is so funny!!! I found ( through much "experimentation") that after the first contact, my butt would go tingly and numb, then I would in-veritably get to laughing which would make the veins pop out of his fore head, and he would continue to swing that big darn "Board Of Education" on my azz! I think I had the school record, most licks, and most broken boards:D:p:D

There is almost nothing of significance that you will do that won't offend at least one other person. The PC police in schools and elsewhere are simply showing that they are satisfied to never do anything of importance. Unfortunately the sheep they lead will be reduced to the same fate. You will find that sheep dogs like you that are willing to go against what is popular and correct are few and far between.

Have you considered bringing coloring books and crayons for those who will need a safe place during your speech? Pla-Doh is pretty good, too...

Oh and puppies, puppies are nice....:D:D:D

Well said brother. Y ou can't step outside your door anymore without offending someone.... SMH:oops:

What happens when:
Puppies
Rainbows
Unicorns
Coloring books
Kittens
Warm "sunggie" blankets
Comfort food
Etc ...
All offend you?
Oh wait ... I went to Ranger school .. we have ways of dealing with that which offends thee...:eek::p:D
Andy

So sorry that this Baby Boomer was to busy living the dream, working hard, playing hard and did not see this coming. :eek:
We were hoodwinked because we did not get involved in our youth. :mad:
Sorry SF...:(
Thanks. It isn't too big of a deal but I did a survey today and got some interesting results. 50% of the class didn't know anything about gun control or guns, and I am happy to say 50% was neutral or anti gun control. Glad to see people don't always make decisions based on stuff they hear.

I hear yarn is good too. :p I am honestly proud to be able to do this as many kids would have quit or chosen a part of gun control to cover because they are afraid people will laugh at them. I had a middle school that helped me overcome that. People thought I was weak, uncool (hey, all the "cool" kids got in trouble), and since I am a redhead, soulless. But if being soulless means you speak what you believe, I am all for being soulless.

My Mom had one of those for me!:oops::eek: All I can say is never make a six foot tall German woman mad :D
Dang. My grandma was a tall German lady but she is the sweetest grandparent ever. I am pretty sure if you asked for her credit card she would give you it without even thinking or asking you what for and wouldn't expect you to repay her. Awesome grandma.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top