JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen this video multiple times and it never gets old. This video sends chills down my spine very time I watch it.

Thanks for posting!

Wow.
We shouldn't need any other evidence than that for our rights.
I haven't seent hat video before but I'm very glad you posted it. Thank You.
The sad thing is this is one of a million occasions that back up our right to bear arms. And like she said the 2nd isn't for our right to take a AR with a 40 rd mag our hunting duck, but it's to protect us from the government that greedily trys to take them from us at every chance they get.

So Thank You again.

I have seen that video before and its very compelling. Correct me if I am wrong but that video didn't even slow down the anti gun psychos from banning "assault weapons" last time either.

Isn't it funny how you can never find anybody that voted for the fools in Washington DC? I can't find too many at the moment that voted for BHO!!!!!

Thanks for posting this! I haven't seen this before and it brought me to tears... Suzanna puts the pieces together in such a personal, clear and simply put way that it is likely to reach just about anyone who can be reached. I'll be sure to share the video whenever I can! :)

I was there.

Drove past that very morning probably about an hour before it happened. I was on base at Ft Hood signing up for a class when it went down.

I have to say it has been a changing factor in my life.

Since then I've always remembered her story and how everyone has the right to protect themselves.

Thanks for posting.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads