JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregonian driving threads!

:s0093:
Video of PDX Crack head bumbling onto front of car at stop sign in 3...2...1...

Seriously though there was another thread in last couple days where guy was driving Uber at 11th and division and a crazy lady tried to accuse driver and passenger of stealing the passenger's own child! A dash cam woudl be nice for some of the crazy bs like that.

Video of PDX Crack head bumbling onto front of car at stop sign in 3...2...1...

Seriously though there was another thread in last couple days where guy was driving Uber at 11th and division and a crazy lady tried to accuse driver and passenger of stealing the passenger's own child! A dash cam woudl be nice for some of the crazy bs like that.
I have a love hate relationship with driving on the roads I drive on. For the most part it's not that bad, but at times it's really bad. I can't say it's getting any worse or better honestly. I appreciate that I can cruise slow at 55 all day in the slow lane. Yet I can go full blown criminal at 70-90 once I'm past the known speed traps in the fast lane and it still might not be fast enough to keep up with traffic.

Found the Uber post:

Today while doing some uber in my spare time, I pulled over near the corner of se 11th and division to pick a customer and her son. Thankfully she loaded her child first , a boy about the age of 6-8years, then as she tried to get in suddenly a women dressed all in black with her bible started fighting her to grab her child from my car. She was clearly crazy and screaming that we were trying to abduct and traffic the child🙄 After much tussle and screaming at her to stand down and leave my car and customers she assaulted my vehicle until I started dialing 911. Then she ran! Fast! It happened so quickly it was unbelievable! This poor customer and her son:( He was so scared. All dressed up in a mickey mouse costume for his cousins birthday party and here comes a crazy lady! Ugh! She must have been triggered by his mouse gloves cause she kept screaming "I recognize those gloves I know what that means, youre gonna hurt this child. " Then shed scream sex traffickers at me! Smh! Is there room in Washington for one more Libertarian! I just cant w these ppl anymore! Im just happy it wasnt a car jacking!
FYI the crack head on hood joke was referencing these scams that are not yet popular in the us (give it time they will be ha ha):

Last Edited:
Video on news from yesterday of why I say be on alert in Portland. When poeple acting weird and aggressive we need to be ready cuz you don't know what they will do.

The video shows one guy is waiting at coffee shop. Perp comes from behind and hits guy in head with golf club, pours coffee on him, then stomps on his head.

Last Edited:
Video on news from yesterday of why I say be on alert in Portland. When poeple acting weird and aggressive we need to be ready cuz you don't know what they will do.

The video shows one guy is waiting at coffee shop. Perp comes from behind and hits guy in head with golf club, pours coffee on him, then stomps on his head.

This happened middle of March. The 13th of March. Local garbage news, KATU (is on your side?) :s0112: Article goes up on their site 3/31. Dude/dudette hands the cup of "HOT" coffee to the perp.

Nothing to see here. Just another day in the crap-hole of potland. Carry on.

They don't enforce traffic laws at all in PDx anymore so people just do whatever they want. This guy almost ran into me and I thought he was gonna get out and pull something. Better believe I had a gun in my lap with safety off in case that guy pulled anything. Prick ran the red light and tried to turn into my lane from a non turn lane (from my left and oncoming traffic lane). This place sucks. Be prepared if driving in Portland.

Had similar if not worse incidents in Seattle recently. It's insane.

I went up to a gun show in Battleground sat morning on the 205 last weekend. Light traffic. I was with traffic, middle of three lanes, doing about 65. I guy in Beemer, who I saw coming up in the mirror, must have been doing 90! About 30 seconds later a guy on the crotch rocket, LOUDE exhaust, never saw him coming he was going so fast. About scared the poop outta me! Came by my left window with the bike pegged, loud as hell! The way he swerved in front of me to pass the car ahead in the far left lane and then back into the far left lane. He was doing well over 100. Out of sight in about 4 seconds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top