JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
O my god, the comments! And read the comments to "DAVIDHOGG"s comments. LOLz

this is same kind of thing why you can't have a coherent, face to face or phone conversation with so many people under 30. They learned to communicate via text.

It starts like this,

Next thing you know,

Sad she never got to consumate. Prolly lucky tho, chimps can get pretty rough wit da ol skibidi. They will rip each others' junk off fighting over females. 😬

It was only few years ago that WA State banned inter-species whoopee.
It is indeed a good bet that the Wokies will be singing the blues about how unfair it is to keep people from coupling with whoever/whatever they want. NAMBLA will undoubtedly be wailing about how young people need love too, and some woke judge will say that laws against boning down with children are unconstitutional.
I can't think of a more effective way to get rid of the Divine Providence that has seen America through its trials tribulations, and errors than the course it's on, and that's not an unintended consequence.

It was only few years ago that WA State banned inter-species whoopee.
It is indeed a good bet that the Wokies will be singing the blues about how unfair it is to keep people from coupling with whoever/whatever they want. NAMBLA will undoubtedly be wailing about how young people need love too, and some woke judge will say that laws against boning down with children are unconstitutional.
I can't think of a more effective way to get rid of the Divine Providence that has seen America through its trials tribulations, and errors than the course it's on, and that's not an unintended consequence.
"It was only few years ago that WA State banned inter-species whoopee."

What is an Antifa suppose to do if they fall in love with a human?

Cheetah, Chimpanzee Star of Early 'Tarzan' Films, Dead at 80

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads