JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the SO got this guy today after a long chase that took up probably 20 officers in 3 different agencies. They have him linked to at least 15 stolen guns, and multiple stolen vehicles. So for him to get 15 guns in these burgs, he had to have hit at least 30 places, since not every place in the Aloha area is going to have guns, and maybe he multiples out of several places.

So you know damn well, he was known as the gun guy, and he probably sold these weapons to all his criminal homie pieces of sh*t and they are out there rolling around the criminal community. Too bad the one home owner did not just dot him when he was in their house. Source tells me he will probably get at least 15 more burgs hung on him with solid physical evidence connecting him.

January 12, 2016--Sheriff's Deputies responded to a burglary where the suspect fled in a stolen vehicle. Thanks to a tip from an alert homeowner, Sheriff's Deputies tracked down and arrested Vincent Danielson after searching for five hours.

On January 12, 2016 at 10:09 a.m., Washington County Sheriff's Deputies were called to the 7800 block of SW Miller Hill Road in the community of Aloha concerning a reported masked man who burglarized a house.

Sheriff's Deputies learned that a man, later identified as Vincent Danielson, 31, entered the SW Miller Hill Road residence and was scared off by the homeowner who was in a back room. The homeowner was not injured during the burglary. As Sheriff's Deputies were converging upon the area, a neighbor called and reported there was a green Toyota Tacoma pickup driving through the field headed towards SW Farmington Road. Sheriff's Deputies had information that Mr. Danielson had stolen a green Tacoma pickup the night before in the Bull Mountain area.

Sheriff's Deputies found the Tacoma fleeing westbound on SW Farmington Road and confirmed it was Mr. Danielson driving the stolen pickup. Sheriff's Deputies followed Mr. Danielson as he refused to stop. He drove in a large circle ending up back at Aloha south of SW Kinnaman Street where he parked the stolen truck in a driveway and fled southbound on foot.

Sheriff's Deputies were assisted by Hillsboro and Beaverton Police Departments along with a Sheriff's K9 as the search for Mr. Danielson continued. The search continued through Aloha until about 1:30 p.m., when all leads had been exhausted. During the search, Sheriff's Deputies found a handgun dropped into a back yard and a backpack that was thrown onto a roof of a nearby house. The gun was believed to be dropped by Mr. Danielson and was suspected stolen. The backpack was also believed to have been thrown by Mr. Danielson and it contained items from a previous burglary.

Later that afternoon at 2:50 p.m., a homeowner in the 20000 block of SW Meadowbrook Way reported seeing a man matching the description of a photo they saw on the KGW website. They said the man was walking in their yard. A Sheriff's Deputy arrived and saw Mr. Danielson in the back yard of the house and began chasing Mr. Danielson into a wetland area. The Sheriff's Deputy captured Mr. Danielson as he attempted to wade through Butternut Creek. The water was chest deep but the Sheriff's Deputy persisted and arrested Mr. Danielson in the creek without further incident.

The Sheriff's Property Crimes Unit Detectives believe that Mr. Danielson is responsible for at least a dozen home burglaries where 15 firearms were stolen. He is also connected to at least six stolen vehicles. Sheriff's Detectives believe that Mr. Danielson would steal a vehicle then use it in the commission of his crimes, dump it, and then steal another vehicle. Sheriff's Deputies believed that Mr. Danielson was armed with one or more stolen firearm. Detectives have been investigating the string of burglaries since mid-December, last year.

Vincent Michael Danielson was lodged in the Washington County Jail. He was charged with First Degree Burglary, Second Degree Theft, Felony Attempt to Elude, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle and three warrants including weapons and ID theft charges. He is being held on $615,000 bail.

There will be additional charges as the investigation continues.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office would like to thank all the media involved in providing the public with Mr. Danielson's name and photograph to assist in his capture.

From what local LE's have said most gun thefts resulted from the gun owner advertising their ownership either by activity, vehicle accessories stickers and social media. Most people dont just randomly find a firearm they work to find easy targets. I will leave it at that as the process they use is scary and yet to say in an open forum may give criminal guest to the forum ideas. Best way to do is look at your life as a gun owner now, step outside on the street look at your house, trucks etc and also think about your activity what does it tell thieves ? Think hard could save you pain.

So the SO got this guy today after a long chase that took up probably 20 officers in 3 different agencies. They have him linked to at least 15 stolen guns, and multiple stolen vehicles. So for him to get 15 guns in these burgs, he had to have hit at least 30 places, since not every place in the Aloha area is going to have guns, and maybe he multiples out of several places.

So you know damn well, he was known as the gun guy, and he probably sold these weapons to all his criminal homie pieces of sh*t and they are out there rolling around the criminal community. Too bad the one home owner did not just dot him when he was in their house. Source tells me he will probably get at least 15 more burgs hung on him with solid physical evidence connecting him.

January 12, 2016--Sheriff's Deputies responded to a burglary where the suspect fled in a stolen vehicle. Thanks to a tip from an alert homeowner, Sheriff's Deputies tracked down and arrested Vincent Danielson after searching for five hours.

On January 12, 2016 at 10:09 a.m., Washington County Sheriff's Deputies were called to the 7800 block of SW Miller Hill Road in the community of Aloha concerning a reported masked man who burglarized a house.

Sheriff's Deputies learned that a man, later identified as Vincent Danielson, 31, entered the SW Miller Hill Road residence and was scared off by the homeowner who was in a back room. The homeowner was not injured during the burglary. As Sheriff's Deputies were converging upon the area, a neighbor called and reported there was a green Toyota Tacoma pickup driving through the field headed towards SW Farmington Road. Sheriff's Deputies had information that Mr. Danielson had stolen a green Tacoma pickup the night before in the Bull Mountain area.

Sheriff's Deputies found the Tacoma fleeing westbound on SW Farmington Road and confirmed it was Mr. Danielson driving the stolen pickup. Sheriff's Deputies followed Mr. Danielson as he refused to stop. He drove in a large circle ending up back at Aloha south of SW Kinnaman Street where he parked the stolen truck in a driveway and fled southbound on foot.

Sheriff's Deputies were assisted by Hillsboro and Beaverton Police Departments along with a Sheriff's K9 as the search for Mr. Danielson continued. The search continued through Aloha until about 1:30 p.m., when all leads had been exhausted. During the search, Sheriff's Deputies found a handgun dropped into a back yard and a backpack that was thrown onto a roof of a nearby house. The gun was believed to be dropped by Mr. Danielson and was suspected stolen. The backpack was also believed to have been thrown by Mr. Danielson and it contained items from a previous burglary.

Later that afternoon at 2:50 p.m., a homeowner in the 20000 block of SW Meadowbrook Way reported seeing a man matching the description of a photo they saw on the KGW website. They said the man was walking in their yard. A Sheriff's Deputy arrived and saw Mr. Danielson in the back yard of the house and began chasing Mr. Danielson into a wetland area. The Sheriff's Deputy captured Mr. Danielson as he attempted to wade through Butternut Creek. The water was chest deep but the Sheriff's Deputy persisted and arrested Mr. Danielson in the creek without further incident.

The Sheriff's Property Crimes Unit Detectives believe that Mr. Danielson is responsible for at least a dozen home burglaries where 15 firearms were stolen. He is also connected to at least six stolen vehicles. Sheriff's Detectives believe that Mr. Danielson would steal a vehicle then use it in the commission of his crimes, dump it, and then steal another vehicle. Sheriff's Deputies believed that Mr. Danielson was armed with one or more stolen firearm. Detectives have been investigating the string of burglaries since mid-December, last year.

Vincent Michael Danielson was lodged in the Washington County Jail. He was charged with First Degree Burglary, Second Degree Theft, Felony Attempt to Elude, Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle and three warrants including weapons and ID theft charges. He is being held on $615,000 bail.

There will be additional charges as the investigation continues.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office would like to thank all the media involved in providing the public with Mr. Danielson's name and photograph to assist in his capture.
He should have his right hand lopped off as a warning to change his ways...

The homeowner should have shot the POS...

Property crimes aren't enforced at the Court level very often. They're "victimless" crimes. It's like sturgeon fishing, Catch and release..... Same reason that Identity theft is rampant because the benefit outweighs the possible time spent. Trust me when I say that lots of guys and gals do 6 months and a year in jail and it's like a class reunion for them with nothing to lose...

I'm more than a little surprised that there aren't some of us calling for responsible firearm ownership? How many of you have guns on the shelf in a closet, drawer with your underwear or by the bed? I don't want/expect an answer.

It's a fact that peoples houses get burglarized. To have unsecured firearms in your home is flat-out irresponsible! Those people that DO have unsecured fire arm are a HUGE part of the problem! And, of course I'm not talking about someone who takes the time to break into a locked steel box.

There is a guy here locally thats plastered all over the internet that he had a gun stolen the other night ................. out of his truck...........that was unlocked. He takes responsibility for doing so, but it also makes me wonder the thought process? I mean Id never ever forget where my firearm is ( if I owned any:rolleyes: ) and would not leave one in my truck unlocked no less.
I am not sure why anything a person has of value would not be kept secure firearms or not?
Yes safes are expensive and an investment and none are 100% fool proof best we can do is bolt them and put them in hard to get places.

Yes safes are expensive
OK, Go to your gun collection and take out the most expensive gun you have.
Then look at a safe for that much money. So you aren't in the "gun a month club" for 1 month
Buy a safe or build a room.
Now go back and add up the value of rest of your guns
That safe ain't really that expensive now is it? They only cost as much as one of your expensive weapons.And you didn't even blink when you laid the money down for that:D

Then look at a safe for that much money. So you aren't in the "gun a month club" for 1 month
Buy a safe or build a room. Now go back and add up the value of rest of your guns
That safe ain't really that expensive now is it? They only cost as much as one of your expensive weapons.And you didn't even blink when you laid the money down for that:D

I understand what you are saying, but wouldn't you say as ammo and firearms continue to go up and up as well as fees not everyone can make a choice from guns or safe?
A case in point is I know someone that has several firearms some gifted and some bought Id say they have seven that equal oh maybe around 1500 on a good day, they live in a apartment dwellings and these are key places criminals look but a safe is not often affordable or even practical for many that live in those situations. As a home owner myself I do not have any limitation to what I can do here. But I am willing to bet criminals don't hit up fortresses. Based on the picture above allot of the firearms listed are not what I would call expensive some were but many were SKS. glocks and such. I dont have and easy solution either to stuff like this, other then laws to shoot on site criminals stealing guns.:rolleyes:

Buy a safe or build a room.
Now go back and add up the value of rest of your guns

:)
155839_10151214249146973_1292501733_n.jpg

155839_10151214249146973_1292501733_n.jpg

Brand new gun safe this week. Heavy SOB.

Just installed a new alarm system at my house and shop. $ 450 for the gear, and $ 24 a month for the monitoring. Have one at a business and it works great, Text and e mail alerts, calls the cops or fire if I do not call them off in 30 seconds. No reason not to have one at all. http://simplisafe.com

I understand what you are saying, but wouldn't you say as ammo and firearms continue to go up and up as well as fees not everyone can make a choice from guns or safe?
A case in point is I know someone that has several firearms some gifted and some bought Id say they have seven that equal oh maybe around 1500 on a good day, they live in a apartment dwellings and these are key places criminals look but a safe is not often affordable or even practical for many that live in those situations. As a home owner myself I do not have any limitation to what I can do here. But I am willing to bet criminals don't hit up fortresses. Based on the picture above allot of the firearms listed are not what I would call expensive some were but many were SKS. glocks and such. I dont have and easy solution either to stuff like this, other then laws to shoot on site criminals stealing guns.:rolleyes:
Two things
1) I wouldn't move into an apartment if I had more guns than practical to carry with me in my vehicle (say a rifle and a handgun?)
and B) I wouldn't keep the weapons at the apartment if I was gifted them after moving into an apartment. I would find an alternative place to keep them
But that's just me:cool:

And.... You can use those "stackon" gun cabinets? if you have to. At the very least the bad guy will make some noise when opening it. Even their cheapo safe are better than nothing. And 1 guy can move them.
Buy a couple long coats to hang in front of them and lag bolt them to the closet wall

Last Edited:
Two things
1) I wouldn't move into an apartment if I had more guns than practical to carry with me in my vehicle (say a rifle and a handgun?)
and B) I wouldn't keep the weapons at the apartment if I was gifted them after moving into an apartment. I would find an alternative place to keep them
But that's just me:cool:

And.... You can use those "stackon" gun cabinets? if you have to. At the very least the bad guy will make some noise when opening it. Even their cheapo safe are better than nothing. And 1 guy can move them.
Buy a couple long coats to hang in front of them and lag bolt them to the closet wall

I hear ya, or one could just sell the guns............ohh now thats just crazy talk LOL.
I dont have a safe cause I do not have any firearms. I lost them as many have in a boat accident.
Good point you make all kidding aside.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads