JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a gander at the local gun shows; always seem to see a crowd of 20-30 year old men and often with young children and wives... of all kinds. It aint just old men looking for good deals. I'd wager that the rural youths are far more likely to be the ones that outlasts the urban liberals due to a belief in families, raising children right, and enjoying what Old America has to offer, and jealously protecting their liberty.
Take a gander at what makes up the "III%"ers and Oathkeepers, and you'll note its not just old men with old guns :cool:

As I've alluded to.. if just 1 % of the American gun owners stand up for their rights and liberty, and are willing to die.. that is over 1 million patriots and freedom fighters ; spread out in 50 States. Surely that is a powerful force to reckon with.

There are a lot of rights that our government right now are stepping all over- wether it's the 1st ,2nd or the 14th. The Republican party and its leadership isn't supporting our rights either. When our leadership trust the enemy more than our intelligence community who are the good guys.

Yeah, all them intel agencies NAILED IT when they said Iraq had WMD's which gave Bush all the impetus he needed to finish what his daddy started.... fail.

Yeah, all them intel agencies NAILED IT when they said Iraq had WMD's which gave Bush all the impetus he needed to finish what his daddy started.... fail.
And you think the intelligence agencys intentionally lied to the world on thier own. You think Bush and Cheney did not interpret the info the way they wanted. The intelligent communities do not make policy they provide details to the best of thier ability and yes intel can be wrong once in a while. When all intelligence agencys agree with high confidence maybe they know what they are saying.

And you think the intelligence agencys intentionally lied to the world on thier own. You think Bush and Cheney did not interpret the info the way they wanted. The intelligent communities do not make policy they provide details to the best of thier ability and yes intel can be wrong once in a while. When all intelligence agencys agree with high confidence maybe they know what they are saying.

And maybe they don't... ZERO physical evidence of WMD's.

Or they were in fact moved to Iran or Syria? :rolleyes: I mean, do you remember all the hullaboo about Saddam not allowing UN Inspectors to verify? :rolleyes:
We are talking about the security agencys providing intel to a president that chooses to not believe them and discredit the intel and take the word of our enemies. Are the intel agencys rogue?

Are we still talking about red flag laws?
I will go back to my original statement. Seems there are a lot rights today getting stepped on. Red laws are simply one of them supported by Republicans and Democrats including our president
Taking property without due process goes against our constitution. It is wrong.

Why not? Is it not the same for our politicians, who are whored out to the biggest donators?
I can see a problem with an agency I do not believe when all agencys are telling the same story they are doing it for personal gain. To think that are intelligent agencys are full of it while our enemies speak the truth is ignorant in my opinion. Next thing I will hear is that our military is on the take

Clearly you've never heard of $700 toilet seats, and $600 hammers ordered by the DOD. ;)
Contractors making money off our military is not the same as our military being on the take. Though those numbers are excessive I dont know of many millionaires in the service.

@JRuby how many "intelligence agencies" do we have really? Lets not put thr Military Intelligence branches into this tjough, but as far as I know under Dept of Homeland Security, theres just CIA and NSA? Maybe a little of FBI?
There I believe are 16 separate agencys according to wikipedia.

Last Edited:
I will go back to my original statement. Seems there are a lot rights today getting stepped on. Red laws are simply one of them supported by Republicans and Democrats including our president
Taking property without due process goes against our constitution. It is wrong.

I AGREE with you, but brother (or sis?) Why the eff are your panties in such a bind about democrats or republicans getting equal blame??

THIS IS WHY WE ARE ALWAYS LUUUZINGUH - because all we do is b!tch at each other about semantics while the constitution gets torn up.

Let's talk about this bad law and how to fight it, legally or "extra" legally!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top