JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back to the topic. it is clear that they are trying to remove Constitutional Rights from minors before they are of age... all in the name of "safety" when really, it is about control of the people.

That's awful, I agree, but the bigger concern (in my view) is the removal of constitutional rights of those who have not been red-flagged, who have done nothing wrong, and whose only "crime" is being in proximity to someone judged "at-risk"; and apparently (AFAIK) all this will be done without due process.

That's awful, I agree, but the bigger concern (in my view) is the removal of constitutional rights of those who have not been red-flagged, who have done nothing wrong, and whose only "crime" is being in proximity to someone judged "at-risk"; and apparently (AFAIK) all this will be done without due process.
Indeed. And lets put this further. New laws that says an American child cannot become a registered voter if they were not born in a State approved facility and given State identification (SSN); or passing a law that says children cannot get diplomas unless they went to a public school or state approved private school for at least 5 years :rolleyes:

What else? Oh yeah, the requirement to become a subscriber in order to receive media content, and then not being allowed to assemble, to air grievances, nor communicate with like minded individuals without the govt giving prior approval and consent...

Requiring households to quarter immigrants would be a step way too far, but consider this, replace "immigrants" with "soldiers" and you get one of the very first reasons for Independence.

Please dont make this a political thread- there are two sides to any story.

Ok then is it the governor's or court's responsibility to stop this today? These are the "Terminator" tactics that can't be reasoned with. When the people tell the authorities there is a person that needs attention under the "See something, say something" campaign all the actual red flags are ignored:
Arabic students want learn to fly but not land
There are strange people building bombs in my alley
A kid in Florida says he wants to be a school shooter
People posting YT videos claiming they are going to kill

From California to Florida these and many cases were ignored by authorities with real information to stop killings but these proposed laws try to convince the sheep just one more slice of your rights will fix everything. It's political but not from this side.

There are a lot of rights that our government right now are stepping all over- wether it's the 1st ,2nd or the 14th. The Republican party and its leadership isn't supporting our rights either. When our leadership trust the enemy more than our intelligence community who are the good guys.

This is a joke. Only one side has routinely year after year for the past 2 or more decades pushed for the abolishment of 2nd amendment rights. Trying to insinuate otherwise is either an indicator of highly misinformed, or purposely misleading.

This is a joke. Only one side has routinely year after year for the past 2 or more decades pushed for the abolishment of 2nd amendment rights. Trying to insinuate otherwise is either an indicator of highly misinformed, or purposely misleading.
You mean like the concept of taking property without due process first that our president supports. How about Trumps support of bump stocks?

You mean way back in the Reagan era under a Republican president 40 years ago . Sure that has a lot to do with current state of affairs. I remember way back under Truman had about as much revelance.

If you can remember your original statement about the intelligence community being the good guys...it has "relevance". Government only looks thinks about what is best for itself at all levels, not the best for the citizens.

If you can remember your original statement about the intelligence community being the good guys...it has "relevance". Government only looks thinks about what is best for itself at all levels, not the best for the citizens.
Yeah a president should consistently ignore any Intel it is provided by it's own American citizens sworn to.protecr this country. Yet it's perfectly fine with despots tyrants and dictators provide promises to the president and we citizens should be happy that he trusts the enemies of our countr because these same enemies have our best interests.

Yeah a president should consistently ignore any Intel it is provided by it's own American citizens sworn to.protecr this country. Yet it's perfectly fine with despots tyrants and dictators provide promises to the president and we citizens should be happy that he trusts the enemies of our countr because these same enemies have our best interests.

Like sending planes full of money to #1 state sponsor of terror, Iran?

You mean like the concept of taking property without due process first that our president supports. How about Trumps support of bump stocks?

You can play that straw man debate tactic all you want, point being, the overwhelming majority of all bills put forth to restrict our 2nd amendment rights originate from democrat politicians and their ilk.

I dont disagree with the simple fact that Democrats have caused a lot of problems with gun control at the state level. However to ignore the basic premise that there are a lot of Republicans supporting this effort all the way up to our president. It would seem to me if the Republicans supported gun ownership they had at two years to make our plight better.

I dont disagree with the simple fact that Democrats have caused a lot of problems with gun control at the state level. However to ignore the basic premise that there are a lot of Republicans supporting this effort all the way up to our president. It would seem to me if the Republicans supported gun ownership they had at two years to make our plight better.
I will admit, I was really hoping for reciprocity and HPA by now. So far, all I've seen is a bumpstock ban.

Well, we all know how it ended for Hitler...

The only question is who will step up to save Amerika? Cause us old folks are on the path to extinction and the younger generations, as a whole, don't have the fortitude to do what's necessary, nor the loyal commitment to their own country...

They lack Patriotism...

Sorry, but that's the way I see it...
There's far more of us young punk Patriots than tptb would have you believe. Empowered by the tenacity and wisdom of our forbears. We're here, brother and though it may seem a long way off, we WILL retain the liberties our fathers and grandfathers fought to protect.

I know all you goodie two shoes owners who want to stay firmly in the unconstitutional laws will see sooner or later they are coming for every ones guns, its only a matter of time.

Sure glad some of us still believe it is our sworn duty to oppose any and all unconstitutional regulations. Since this state no longer follows the written laws of the land.

Today 10,000 invaders are trying to get in. The states are inviting them in to replace YOU.

Come and get them

I dare you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews