JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

how do you view the thread above:

• 3) based in facts but misrepresents the REAL conclusion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4) something I've previously wondered WHY no actual media source had addressed the question

• 6) disagree in large part

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
"
Previously on SBPDL: It's All About Disarming White America: Sen. Kamala Harris Willing to Send Cops Door-to-Door to Confiscate Banned Firearms

Remember: Almost all of the guns used in fatal and nonfatal shootings in 70% black Baltimore and 67% nonwhite Chicago are illegal. Same goes for Memphis, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, St. Louis, New Orleans, and other American cities where gun crime is a daily occurrence .

Why mention this? Because Democrats have no interest in using red flag laws against gang databases (those are racist anyways, right?), but instead hope to use them to disarm law-abiding people who also harbor "white nationalist" views.

COMMENTS ANYONE???

If gang databases are created, managed and maintained like our numerous Do Not Fly databases, then no they shouldn't be used. Due process - it's a right [at least that was what I was taught in civics class].

Those who will not support the 2nd A are the real problem.

Why is that?

WELL OBVIOUSLY...….they won't support and defend the Constitution of the US.

Aloha, Mark

Like hamsters on a wheel. I look forward to watching Democrats out-chicken-little one another. They will eat their young.
And to think, I voted for WJC.
Did anyone say "purge"? (pick your demographic).

1568712364514.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads