JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a safety email, don't get caught. True story, don't let it happen to you.

A new evil being seen & done in our cities, especially in Houston Texas where it started, but really all over.
A napkin is placed in the external door latch of vehicles and is laced with a poison or type of drug that makes the body instantly get numb and incoherent. This would be known as Fentanyl!!!
It's used as a new method to rape, abduct, or steal a vehicle. If you find one on your vehicle DO NOT TOUCH IT, and it would be a good idea to notify law enforcement, stay on the phone with them, and get away from your vehicle and go surround yourself with lots of people and in a public location, as at this point you are being watched and they may have a back up plan on how they will attack you!
Spread this around with everyone as it's happening everywhere!

1674082396735.png 1674082424652.png

Some sick bastiges in this country. Most of them out on early release or let out on their own recog.

If the feds and various goverments punished criminal activity, and stopped wasting million$ on useless gun control schemes. Spent those multiple millions on criminal control, there would be a huge drop in this kind of predator.

If politicians would switch to anti-crime instead of anti-gun they could stay in office longer and consistently out preform the stock market. Thereby increasing their personal wealth.

Which is all they care about anyway.

Sorry to get political. Politics and increasing crime are directly connected.

No dis, but I'm pretty sure this is a hoax.
It does look quite hoaxy. I bet there will be copycat idiots that do it filled with dog doo or whatever though.

But then They just caught another 30,000 fentanyl pills the other day in Portland though so it could happen because it's passed around like candy now that all drugs are legal.

It made this guy apparently think a robot was attacking him causing him to bite another persons ear off.

Not a hoax, I saw it happen once in Corvallis with OSU football tickets.

Knocked the guy out. The bad guys swarmed him for his keys, unlocked the car, and left more football tickets.

Oh the humanity!

It would be nice if people who post stuff like this would reference a source. That would be helpful in judging the credibility of such information.

I'm still waiting for Microsoft to mail me my $1000 that one time when I forwarded that email along to all my contacts.

WHERE'S MY MONEY GATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top