JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a fully documented G2 custom (made by G. Glenn Riddle from Grandview, TX.) that is new/unfired in the original box with too many features to list. I have the original build sheet for it as well. This gun is just too nice for me to carry or shoot. This may be the nicest 1911 I have ever owned.

The frame and slide are hand lapped and all the internal parts are match grade from the best of the best...Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, EGW, C&S, Novak, Caspian and Clark.

The front and rear straps are beautifully hand checkered at 25 lpi.
The slide flats are mirror polished and the frame and rounds are bead blasted and blued to a nice matte finish.

The barrel is an Ed Brown match grade that is completely hand fit to the slide.
Lots of internal polishing for reliability and a very crisp 3.5 lb Wilson Combat trigger.

There is also a second set of mammoth tooth grips that will come with this gun. The original owner ordered them from Fine Turnage Productions at a cost of $225 and had to wait 18 months for them

Ahhh there in lies the dilemma show it or shoot it. I think with a reasonable amount of care you can do both. A pistol like this will likely never end up as a carry gun anyways.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top