Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

This guy's my hero!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by U201492, Mar 5, 2014.

1. U201492

U201492 Well-Known Member

"Civil disobedience is obedience to God!" if I correctly remember the quote from Tom Jefferson.

There's the passive 340,000 gun owners in Connecticut who refuse to turn in their rifles.

Then you've got Kent State- 4 dead, by the National Guard.

Then you've got right in the middle where the police get a kick right in the pants:

Roger Pion, Man Accused Of Crushing Police Cars, Found Incompetent To Stand Trial

Now, they say he's "not mentally fit to stand trial" and I think that's a lie. I lived in that region for awhile- 3 years- and while I'm no expert by any means, by putting him on the stand would also mean a review of police proceedures- something that would make most police Senior Officers squirm and get fired over. Stuffing him into the mental hospital means there's no reviews anywhere except at the state level- and they'll sweep it under the rug.

2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

3. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Satire
    About Us | Call the Cops