JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Civil disobedience is obedience to God!" if I correctly remember the quote from Tom Jefferson.

There's the passive 340,000 gun owners in Connecticut who refuse to turn in their rifles.

Then you've got Kent State- 4 dead, by the National Guard.

Then you've got right in the middle where the police get a kick right in the pants:

<broken link removed>

Now, they say he's "not mentally fit to stand trial" and I think that's a lie. I lived in that region for awhile- 3 years- and while I'm no expert by any means, by putting him on the stand would also mean a review of police proceedures- something that would make most police Senior Officers squirm and get fired over. Stuffing him into the mental hospital means there's no reviews anywhere except at the state level- and they'll sweep it under the rug.

Connecticut has run into a HUGE snag in their new gun laws they found out that 68% of the sworn police officers in the state are on the list of people who have refused to register their Bad Black guns and long clips. Seams they are trying to figure out what to do next.

Connecticut halts plans to round up firearms after finding most cops in the state are on the list | Call the Cops
Satire
About Us | Call the Cops
About Us

Call the Cops

This site is a satire of the current state of Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting and Emergency Medical work. Stories posted here are not real and you should not assume them to have any basis in any real fact. Heck we tend to leave in spelling and grammer errors just to prove we is not the professional media. No reference of an individual, company, or government entity seeks to inflict malice or emotional harm.

Any statement made by authors on this page should not be considered the opinions of agencies they are employed by.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top