JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it was in Portland sure... of course, he specified he wanted "liberals" - I'm a social libertarian and economic conservative... ;)

Honestly I don't have a problem with people open carrying...

I read what he posted and most of the comments. It seems like the goal is some sort of threatening payback because they view people protesting Obama while carrying guns as some sort of threat...

Basically the guy needs to educate himself. He views people open carrying as threatening, thinks you need a license to open carry even if it is a fake gun and thinks he will get past the security at the door while open carrying onto private property.:huh:

The whole thing is just one big waste of time gushing with hate. It makes me sad that people from both sides think like this.:s0131:

I read what he posted and most of the comments. It seems like the goal is some sort of threatening payback because they view people protesting Obama while carrying guns as some sort of threat...

Basically the guy needs to educate himself. He views people open carrying as threatening, thinks you need a license to open carry even if it is a fake gun and thinks he will get past the security at the door while open carrying onto private property.:huh:

The whole thing is just one big waste of time gushing with hate. It makes me sad that people from both sides think like this.:s0131:

That's exactly what I took from the whole thing.

The idea is stupid at best. Some of the comments are truly priceless. The sheer scope of the stupidity and ignorance! How is it these morons are on the brink of total control????

The whole thing is just one big waste of time gushing with hate. It makes me sad that people from both sides think like this.

You're right, most hate stems from fear and or ignorance. Hate is the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action, now we have two schools of thought on "gun control" and most are extremely passionate on both sides. How are you going to change it, and is it "always" wrong ?.......... Just sayin'

Anyway, I understand "this" was was OK'ed by the Brady bunch and almost all antigunners at town-hall and Obama rally's, and for concealed or open carry at most public events (check local ordinances)...

As a non violent demonstration, I would like to be accompanied by one or more liberals carrying (legally) holstered (unloaded)firearms. Realistic stage weapons or blank guns are also welcome buy I am informed that these will also require carry permits.

So let me get this straight he is asking liberals that believe in the 2nd amendment and have CHL's to essentially make CHL owners look bad?

Oh the humanity!

The best thing Glenn Beck could do is encourage CHL holders to exercise their rights at the rally thus nullifying this guys statement.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top